Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Eggplants are nice but they are oding the cw. It was always considered a rare and special cw IMO. This year alone, 3 different shoes with the eggplant cw will drop.

i dont see how eggplant cw is being OD'd, besides the foams what other shoe has it?

What about the shoe that inspired the Foam One's? The Flightposite's. There's also the Foamdome's, Big Nike High's, the Penny III's coming out, and now these.

I think they should of stopped at the Foam One's after the Flightposite's. But the colourway will probably sneak its way onto another shoe eventually, because of the success of the Foam One's.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

hmmmm. officially i will reserve judgement til we see actual pics. unofficially i think the cranberries aren't looking so hot and the eggs are beautiful just as we would have expected, BUT... i do think they are ODing on all the eggplant.
but i will have each on super sale
tired.gif
Yea, bigj when samples hit outlets.. you know who to hit up. 
pimp.gif
smile.gif

I have a feeling people will start beasting for these a little bit more once we see actual photos instead of catalog photos. Remember how the coppers first looked in the catalog photos? I think the eggplants will still sell, but not as well since Nike's dropping eggplant foam ones this weekend, but the cranberries will hopefully look alot better.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Pass on both. Nike gonna milk the eggplant color like they do neon. Looks good on foam ones not so much 1/2 cents.

1/2 cents are done not even for half price anymore.

both of these colorways are nice and will sell out but i wish they do more with upper nubuck. i would like to see these in dark green or maybe a Phoenix suns colorway.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I know people minds will change after seeing pics..

As of now I prefer the Cranberry but it all depends on the actual shade of red . Eggplants are nice though.

I couldn't wait to cop the royals I'd be in no rush to cop either these colors right now.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

those eggplants are gonna fly off shelves
In the DMV it will....
now u know the DMV will get more than enuff pairs so that they will go on sale at Harold Penner (spelling?), DTLR, and shoecity
laugh.gif

eggplant flights took forever to sell out, all colors of 1/2 cents that arent royals are still around
grin.gif
and you don't think that with da re-stocking of da eggplant penny foamposites isn't gonna put gas on da fire for these penny 1/2 cents? its like da what happened with da HOH royals

dropping and them da royal penny 1/2 cent dropped right after.
i completely disagree with u.
07 royal foams and royal 1/2 cents dropped 2 yrs apart. 08 hoh royals had no bearing on the 1/2 cents.
royal 1/2s were more limited and were the 1st colorway of the shoe.
silver/black is a loved colorway yet dudes say the price tag for 1/2 cents is just too damn high.
the eggplant colorway is on many shoes now... nothing remarkable about it and not as loved as the royal colorway

Big just laid down the truth.

This Cranberry could be my first 1/2 cent, unless of course they release a foamposite 1 in this color.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I think people minds will change after seeing pics..
only people complaing are da hypebeast that jumped on da foamposite bandwagon and ONLY want it on that model...foamposite/penny

fans who BEEN copping will copp regardless.

Both are nice but I wont be paying retail. Ill just wait to the hit around $120 or outlets

Cranberry 1/2 Cents more on burgundy shade?

How about 1/2 Cents with Pink sahdes ala Kay Yow Hyperdunks? just a thought

Back
Top Bottom