Nike 1/2 Cent for Holiday 2010 Cranberry & Eggplant

as the owner of a pair of 09 eggplant foams and royal 1/2 cents i think im actually gonna just get the cranberries. i dont need that much purple in my life. just food for thought

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hyper dunks were insipred by flightposites

nike-hyperdunk-eggplant-metallic-gold-2.jpg

which were native to da shoe..it had nuffin to do with "milking" da eggplant foams....which isn't native to da shoe in da first place.

same thing with these..

melo_m4.JPG

M41.jpg

da blazers were a "me 2" release to coincide with a sneaker that it is inspire by....

nike-zoom-skyposite-fall-winter-2009-06.jpg

so some of ya need to relax.

so whats your explanation for these
2r6o6br.jpg

Its not about milkking the eggplant foam its a bout milking the colorway all together.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

those eggplants are gonna fly off shelves
In the DMV it will....
now u know the DMV will get more than enuff pairs so that they will go on sale at Harold Penner (spelling?), DTLR, and shoecity
laugh.gif

eggplant flights took forever to sell out, all colors of 1/2 cents that arent royals are still around
grin.gif
and you don't think that with da re-stocking of da eggplant penny foamposites isn't gonna put gas on da fire for these penny 1/2 cents? its like da what happened with da HOH royals

dropping and them da royal penny 1/2 cent dropped right after.
i completely disagree with u.
07 royal foams and royal 1/2 cents dropped 2 yrs apart. 08 hoh royals had no bearing on the 1/2 cents.
royal 1/2s were more limited and were the 1st colorway of the shoe.
silver/black is a loved colorway yet dudes say the price tag for 1/2 cents is just too damn high.
the eggplant colorway is on many shoes now... nothing remarkable about it and not as loved as the royal colorway
I agree with this, and it doesn't matter if the hyperdunks were inspired by the foams or flights, it's still way too many eggplant colored sneaker.  It's like JB throwing infrared or aqua on a bunch of pair of sneakers randomly.  That being said, it makes sense on foam based sneakers.  The rest 
sick.gif

Eh, I already have a pair of Eggplant Foams.

So I'll just go ahead and get me a pair of Eggplant 1/2 Cents.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

those eggplants are gonna fly off shelves
In the DMV it will....
now u know the DMV will get more than enuff pairs so that they will go on sale at Harold Penner (spelling?), DTLR, and shoecity
laugh.gif

eggplant flights took forever to sell out, all colors of 1/2 cents that arent royals are still around
grin.gif
and you don't think that with da re-stocking of da eggplant penny foamposites isn't gonna put gas on da fire for these penny 1/2 cents? its like da what happened with da HOH royals

dropping and them da royal penny 1/2 cent dropped right after.
i completely disagree with u.
07 royal foams and royal 1/2 cents dropped 2 yrs apart. 08 hoh royals had no bearing on the 1/2 cents.
royal 1/2s were more limited and were the 1st colorway of the shoe.
silver/black is a loved colorway yet dudes say the price tag for 1/2 cents is just too damn high.
the eggplant colorway is on many shoes now... nothing remarkable about it and not as loved as the royal colorway

"dudes say the price tag for 1/2 cents is just too damn high" I will cop when I can pay $99.99 for each

Eggplants will not fly off shelves, dudes are gonna cop though but not no sellout on release date type stuff

I do like the cranberries though its a a nice colorway I like the black swoosh with the color scheme in the lines inside the swoosh

Question- Did people camp out for any of the 1/2 cents?

The eggplants look okay. The only way I grab the cranberry is for $100

lol those cranberry's caught me off guard...and i agree with u all on the eggplants...nike is OD'ing it

the eggs look crazy, the other ones look to much like the red pro's... definetly gonna look into them eggs, i dont think these will last for them to go on sale..

the eggplants half cent look decent
wont cop tho already have the flights and hopefully coping the eggplants on saturday:]
i actually like the cranberries but i think they could have been a lot better

the eggplants surprised me cuz they look decent but how many times will we see that colorway in the penny line alone. and the cranberries are ok but look a bit too dark imo.

Back
Top Bottom