Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

honestly i think that 200-225 is good for these right now because they are still readily available from resellers. once they dry up and the select few who are willing to spend the 200-250 on them pull the trigger.....it's a wrap.

over 200 is to much in my opinion

Originally Posted by bigb0ss85

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

honestly i think that 200-225 is good for these right now because they are still readily available from resellers. once they dry up and the select few who are willing to spend the 200-250 on them pull the trigger.....it's a wrap.

over 200 is to much in my opinion

over 200 from a reseller? or from a retail location? paying that much in a store is crazy but once they are all sold out and ebay or private sellers are theonly option......that's a good price considering some stores were charging 150 on release date.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

So it's been a little more than a month since the 112 Pack released and prices came down...... just a little bit though. I've been on several websites that still have these for sale (Flightclubny, Citysole....) and the prices have remained relatively the same...$225 and up.

I know some of you were complaing that $300 was way too much to pay for a single pair (which I agree) but at what point will you just pull the trigger? I can't forsee these going anywhere below the $200 mark.

Disclaimer: In no way is this intended to offend or diss any of you. I just want your opinion.

i completely agree with this statement. by next week i plan on getting a pair of these as long as they remain under 260.

I hate to grave dig but.....
For all of my DC/MD/VA, ATL, NC, CHI-town (and wherever else there are Downtown Locker Rooms/DTLR's), there are a few stores that have decent size runs ofthe pack catching dust and sitting on the shelves... Me and 3 of my boys had 5 pairs (3 Trainers, 1 AM1, and 1 AF1) shipped THIS WEEK from 3 different storesto our local spot here in Maryland (Wheaton DTLR to be exact) and all for RETAIL ($118 with tax)...

Just go to your local DTLR and give them the style codes, they should be able to perform a store search, locate your size and, if the manager's cool, theyshould be able to call up the store that has either of the three kicks, and have them shipped to your local DTLR... I just got my AM1's today (i got theTrainers on Release day in B-more, PROPS to EOH for the info BTW) and my boy EZ got his trainers and Forces (he got the AM1's originally in bmore thatweekend as well) this week all shipped from various stores in NC and VA... We also got two trainers for two DTLR employees, as we put them on to the fact thatother stores in their chain even HAD them....

For you LAZY NTers, here are the style numbers:
AF1 329423-001
AM1 330159-071
AT1 329424-071

Thank you and your welcome....

Fresco!

size 8 in the am1 is really really hard to find....i have one more left and im keeping that one....i sold the other 8 i had for 500.00

Towson DTLR didn't have these...but I'll check Security Square & Columbia this weekend...if I find the Trainer 1's, they will be copped forcertain.

I just got my trainers from eastbayvault this past week. It took almost two weeks for it to be delivered, because the post office screwed up. I got lucky andgot the trainers for $97 shipped.

Originally Posted by B Fresco

For all of my DC/MD/VA, ATL, NC, CHI-town (and wherever else there are Downtown Locker Rooms/DTLR's), there are a few stores that have decent size runs of the pack catching dust and sitting on the shelves... Me and 3 of my boys had 5 pairs (3 Trainers, 1 AM1, and 1 AF1) shipped THIS WEEK from 3 different stores to our local spot here in Maryland (Wheaton DTLR to be exact) and all for RETAIL ($118 with tax)...

Just go to your local DTLR and give them the style codes, they should be able to perform a store search, locate your size and, if the manager's cool, they should be able to call up the store that has either of the three kicks, and have them shipped to your local DTLR... I just got my AM1's today (i got the Trainers on Release day in B-more, PROPS to EOH for the info BTW) and my boy EZ got his trainers and Forces (he got the AM1's originally in bmore that weekend as well) this week all shipped from various stores in NC and VA... We also got two trainers for two DTLR employees, as we put them on to the fact that other stores in their chain even HAD them....

AF1 329423-001
AM1 330159-071
AT1 329424-071

Fresco!

props on the info...much appreciated but it sucks that there isn't a DTLR near NYC....good lookin out tho

Originally Posted by B Fresco

For all of my DC/MD/VA, ATL, NC, CHI-town (and wherever else there are Downtown Locker Rooms/DTLR's), there are a few stores that have decent size runs of the pack catching dust and sitting on the shelves... Me and 3 of my boys had 5 pairs (3 Trainers, 1 AM1, and 1 AF1) shipped THIS WEEK from 3 different stores to our local spot here in Maryland (Wheaton DTLR to be exact) and all for RETAIL ($118 with tax)...

Just go to your local DTLR and give them the style codes, they should be able to perform a store search, locate your size and, if the manager's cool, they should be able to call up the store that has either of the three kicks, and have them shipped to your local DTLR... I just got my AM1's today (i got the Trainers on Release day in B-more, PROPS to EOH for the info BTW) and my boy EZ got his trainers and Forces (he got the AM1's originally in bmore that weekend as well) this week all shipped from various stores in NC and VA... We also got two trainers for two DTLR employees, as we put them on to the fact that other stores in their chain even HAD them....

AF1 329423-001
AM1 330159-071
AT1 329424-071

Fresco!

props on the info...much appreciated but it sucks that there isn't a DTLR near NYC....good lookin out tho

112county.jpg

Its Back!
County of Kings Tee

Edit-
Anyone have the fitted??
any pics of the AF1's after some wears?

NY kickz good looking on the pics, can you take a shot with the flash off?
The county of kings tee also come in a limited grey color & i was told that it should be in next week.
as far as the 112 pack goes, 3 weeks ago there was over 100 pairs being sold on eBay, i checked today & i only seen 19 pair.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ny kickz

agreed ^ where the hell is the fitted . Does anyone know if it gona be released
Thanks for the pics. I think i might try force fields on my joints.
I'm gonna try & get in contact with CK and find out wassup with the fitted.
I am also gonna contact new era and see if they have any info.

Back
Top Bottom