Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

^^I think they were suppose to drop at Footaction stores..could b wrong though..

^^I think they were suppose to drop at Footaction stores..could b wrong though..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

im thinking im not getting on the 50 since they aint show up yet where i am
30t6p3b.gif

and y arent these on ndc?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

30t6p3b.gif

They're not? hmm..

I wouldn't mind that 40 off these..but 50 plus a sale on these would b nice too..but i guarantee when they drop in footlockers n stores like that..these are gonna go fast..

Originally Posted by bigj505

30t6p3b.gif

They're not? hmm..

I wouldn't mind that 40 off these..but 50 plus a sale on these would b nice too..but i guarantee when they drop in footlockers n stores like that..these are gonna go fast..

Tried on the red ones they feel good a lot less clunky than goadome's the black ones are copped im gonna put their durability too the test up here in chicago especially if this winter is harsh like the last

Tried on the red ones they feel good a lot less clunky than goadome's the black ones are copped im gonna put their durability too the test up here in chicago especially if this winter is harsh like the last

I tried these on today and I must say that these might be the most comfortable boots I have ever tried on.. Can't wait for the black ones.. 

I tried these on today and I must say that these might be the most comfortable boots I have ever tried on.. Can't wait for the black ones.. 

Originally Posted by FDUB

Even better than the Foamdomes?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Too me yes feels lighter i almost feel like i can dunk in these lol

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Too me yes feels lighter i almost feel like i can dunk in these lol

Back
Top Bottom