Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

If only they'll bring us a white/green colorway. I might buy 3 pairs of a simple white/green colorway.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by green rhino123

supposed sample of the white/blue-red colorway

i've been waiting a very long time for the re-release of this air flight colorway
Damn, these are an absolute must for me.  Copping 1 pair on release date and maybe 2 more when they go on sale.  Especially if the leather's decent.  These > TB III's for me. 

I don't know if I'll go so far as to put them over TB IIIs, but I absolutely want these again.

i've been waiting a very long time for the re-release of this air flight colorway
Damn, these are an absolute must for me.  Copping 1 pair on release date and maybe 2 more when they go on sale.  Especially if the leather's decent.  These > TB III's for me. 

I don't know if I'll go so far as to put them over TB IIIs, but I absolutely want these again.

Originally Posted by kc37

look GOOD.

Originally Posted by kc37

look GOOD.

may be interested in all 3 of these 2012s

saaame. 2012 is a crazy year so I'll wait for the prices to go down on all 3 
alien.gif

i like all these c/w. esp. since they look like replicas of the oreo 4s, true blue 3s, and bred 4s.

i like all these c/w. esp. since they look like replicas of the oreo 4s, true blue 3s, and bred 4s.

LOVED these:

But HATED these:

nike%20air%20flight%2089%20white%20red%20patent%20624012%20161.jpg

My brother had these Air Flight '89 Hi's back in the day in all white.  Don't really like all white shoes, but the plastic ventilation-type piece on the side was so sick!!:

nike-air-flight-high-89-3.jpg

Check out the mix of leathers with the high quality tumbled leather on the side.. 

LOVED these:

But HATED these:

nike%20air%20flight%2089%20white%20red%20patent%20624012%20161.jpg

My brother had these Air Flight '89 Hi's back in the day in all white.  Don't really like all white shoes, but the plastic ventilation-type piece on the side was so sick!!:

nike-air-flight-high-89-3.jpg

Check out the mix of leathers with the high quality tumbled leather on the side.. 

Back
Top Bottom