Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Summer 2012 - $100

nike-air-flight-89-summer-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.jpg

^
they better still drop the white-royal blue-red in the spring (looking at this slightly different white-blue above)...
they will

the white-red colorway (ie the Pippens) look real sharp, Nike might actually come through thorough with the AF89 in '12

^
they better still drop the white-royal blue-red in the spring (looking at this slightly different white-blue above)...
they will

the white-red colorway (ie the Pippens) look real sharp, Nike might actually come through thorough with the AF89 in '12

Originally Posted by ro22ss

@CWK, Yes everyone knows that the flight 89 uses the exact same outsole and midsole as the air jordan 4. Just as the Air Revolution uses the same outsole and midsole as the Air Jordan 3. Back then, the Air Jordan was the top of Nike Basketball under the Flight category. So you can find similarities between all flight shoes and jordans through the years.

Yep, the Flight 89 was the cheaper version of the AJ IV. The sad thing is that Nike didnt chop up the flight 89 and change the shape and height like JB did on the AJ IV.  It still looks like the Flight 89 and they retail for 60 dollars less now.   The IV looks like the cheap version of the flight 89 now.  lol  Screw you JB.

Originally Posted by ro22ss

@CWK, Yes everyone knows that the flight 89 uses the exact same outsole and midsole as the air jordan 4. Just as the Air Revolution uses the same outsole and midsole as the Air Jordan 3. Back then, the Air Jordan was the top of Nike Basketball under the Flight category. So you can find similarities between all flight shoes and jordans through the years.

Yep, the Flight 89 was the cheaper version of the AJ IV. The sad thing is that Nike didnt chop up the flight 89 and change the shape and height like JB did on the AJ IV.  It still looks like the Flight 89 and they retail for 60 dollars less now.   The IV looks like the cheap version of the flight 89 now.  lol  Screw you JB.

might be looking for all 3 of these...

should do this one too...

the 4 most classic of the lows in my opinion

might be looking for all 3 of these...

should do this one too...

the 4 most classic of the lows in my opinion

supposed sample of the white/blue-red colorway

i've been waiting a very long time for the re-release of this air flight colorway

i've been waiting a very long time for the re-release of this air flight colorway

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Damn, these are an absolute must for me.  Copping 1 pair on release date and maybe 2 more when they go on sale.  Especially if the leather's decent.  These > TB III's for me. 

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Damn, these are an absolute must for me.  Copping 1 pair on release date and maybe 2 more when they go on sale.  Especially if the leather's decent.  These > TB III's for me. 

^
they butchered the model over the past 10 years but look to be bringing it
back to life with some original colorways

i agree that the white/blue-red af89 is better than the ajtb3 (& am a big aj fan)

^
they butchered the model over the past 10 years but look to be bringing it
back to life with some original colorways

i agree that the white/blue-red af89 is better than the ajtb3 (& am a big aj fan)

Originally Posted by CWK

Interesting how much these and the Air Jordan III and IV have in common.  Very similar silhouette, midsole, outsole, and cushioning with variations in upper materials and underlays.

aj-3-cement-1.jpg
cement-4-1.jpg

Srsly?

Originally Posted by CWK

Interesting how much these and the Air Jordan III and IV have in common.  Very similar silhouette, midsole, outsole, and cushioning with variations in upper materials and underlays.

aj-3-cement-1.jpg
cement-4-1.jpg

Srsly?

If only they'll bring us a white/green colorway. I might buy 3 pairs of a simple white/green colorway.

Back
Top Bottom