Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Interesting how much these and the Air Jordan III and IV have in common.  Very similar silhouette, midsole, outsole, and cushioning with variations in upper materials and underlays.

aj-3-cement-1.jpg
cement-4-1.jpg

Interesting how much these and the Air Jordan III and IV have in common.  Very similar silhouette, midsole, outsole, and cushioning with variations in upper materials and underlays.

aj-3-cement-1.jpg
cement-4-1.jpg

I loved these shoes, but what made them fly for me was when Shawn Kemp wore them in the Dunk Contest. Good to see they are finally releasing an OG colorway. That white/royal is a sight for sore eyes.

I loved these shoes, but what made them fly for me was when Shawn Kemp wore them in the Dunk Contest. Good to see they are finally releasing an OG colorway. That white/royal is a sight for sore eyes.

@CWK, Yes everyone knows that the flight 89 uses the exact same outsole and midsole as the air jordan 4. Just as the Air Revolution uses the same outsole and midsole as the Air Jordan 3. Back then, the Air Jordan was the top of Nike Basketball under the Flight category. So you can find similarities between all flight shoes and jordans through the years.

@CWK, Yes everyone knows that the flight 89 uses the exact same outsole and midsole as the air jordan 4. Just as the Air Revolution uses the same outsole and midsole as the Air Jordan 3. Back then, the Air Jordan was the top of Nike Basketball under the Flight category. So you can find similarities between all flight shoes and jordans through the years.

thought i'd dig this thread since i've been wearing em lately
the white-royal blue-red colorway is the most anticipated release of 2012 for me

nike...please use good leathers like on the atscii qs', thank you

thought i'd dig this thread since i've been wearing em lately
the white-royal blue-red colorway is the most anticipated release of 2012 for me

nike...please use good leathers like on the atscii qs', thank you

I just hope the quality is on par and if not, then I'm glad I kept my DS pairs of the white/black trim...

Might have to cop the black/white pair though...Takes me back to my high school days...Yes, I'm that old...

I just hope the quality is on par and if not, then I'm glad I kept my DS pairs of the white/black trim...

Might have to cop the black/white pair though...Takes me back to my high school days...Yes, I'm that old...

Back
Top Bottom