Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

I actually kind of like these.  But then again, I'm a fan of the color way, and have a few shorts/shirts/sweatshirts that color.  Not sure how I feel about the print, but at least its subtle.  

I like that print but not on this color scheme. They could've executed that camo with a better color combo. Knowing nike they'll throw these in a fancy box and charge 275 for them, though. As of now, pass. Hopefully these don't grow on me. Nike has enough of my money

Between the pewters and the hoh black&greens I own, Im not attracted to these at all. Not too bad tho. The print was unnecessary in my opinion.

Between the pewters and the hoh black&greens I own, Im not attracted to these at all. Not too bad tho. The print was unnecessary in my opinion.
I feel the same way but I guess every shoe has to have print on it . I kinda wish the paranormans and galaxies never came out.

The part where the black material meets the grey eyelet stay looks tacky af.

I used to be on the royal train be THEE best foamposite is the black foam pro from the early 2000's. The shoe was perfect. I don't do resellers but I'd make a exception for those. The 07 one 's fell short with the ashy anthracite looking black but they're still among the best.

I gotta say that I kind of like the look of foams without the traditional black suede eyestays. Id like to see an entirely dark charcoal foam with a red sole and red accents ala charcoal/red Flightposites.

View media item 627150

Last edited:
Solid sole black/reds are as close as you'll get and they bombed along with the cactus in 07. Don't see them revisiting that scheme.

The wale pics are up in the celebs thread and everyone's singing a different tune over there. Watch how many people end up with their foot in the mouth.

the print isnt even that visible i think its a good looking shoe compare to the garbage they released this year

Back
Top Bottom