Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
boys will come up

my friend caught em in a consignment shop and shipped em to me

and thanks for the kind words

merry christmas

Last edited:
dam was so bummed out that I struck out so hard on the Yeezy release today..and while I was waiting for a phone call for another raffle that I entered today for the yeezy 350 OT, I got a phone call asking "Is this Jackson? Did you enter a raffle?" I said YES! and the person turned out to be WSS.. I completely forgot that I entered a raffle for their restock on the Jordan 1 Chicago..So I  guess this makes me feel  a little less bad about striking out.. 

dam was so bummed out that I struck out so hard on the Yeezy release today..and while I was waiting for a phone call for another raffle that I entered today for the yeezy 350 OT, I got a phone call asking "Is this Jackson? Did you enter a raffle?" I said YES! and the person turned out to be WSS.. I completely forgot that I entered a raffle for their restock on the Jordan 1 Chicago..So I  guess this makes me feel  a little less bad about striking out.. 

Congrats. These continue to elude me. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Congrats! I would pick Chi 1s over Yeezys anyday.

Congrats. These continue to elude me. [emoji]128553[/emoji]
Same fam 
mean.gif

Think it'll be a fair trade for Chi 1s for SBB1s? 
Chi's go for about 350+ and Shattereds for about 280+ right? If so, the person with the shattereds should add some money imo.

Don't quote me on it 
laugh.gif

Same fam :smh:

Chi's go for about 350+ and Shattereds for about 280+ right? If so, the person with the shattereds should add some money imo.

Don't quote me on it :lol:
I think sbb are about even with chis, but it's more about which one you like more. I tend to lean toward chicagos as they're a versatile and og colorway. I will still go for sbb if I can get them at a decent price.

If you don't have Chicagos in your collection, I would go with those. Chicagos are such an important shoe historically. But only if you care about such things, of course.

I already have a pair of Chi 1s thats why I was considering trading for SBB1s...but hmm.. maybe I'll just rock one and stock one. 

I'm not trading my SBBs for Chicago unless dude adds money to Chis $50-100. SBBs haven't released or restock on NDC so the value is still up unlike chi restock after restock

Back
Top Bottom