Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm not trading my SBBs for Chicago unless dude adds money to Chis $50-100. SBBs haven't released or restock on NDC so the value is still up unlike chi restock after restock

You make a great point. Plus, Chicago's will retro again. SBB's, I doubt it; and if they did, materials wouldn't be the same.

You make a great point. Plus, Chicago's will retro again. SBB's, I doubt it; and if they did, materials wouldn't be the same.
SBBs was a one time gimmick I don't see a retro in the future of those. But Nike has done a good job giving us close to the '94 mold but I want the next Chicago 1s Retro to be the original 1985 Hi mold with the addition of the rest of the cws Bred, Black Toe, Shadow, Royal. That would be a big treat from JB.

Last edited:
For @AirSakuragi....

glasses.gif

This will probably be your next avatar....

laugh.gif

So i picked up my 2nd pair of Chi 1s today from WSS and I noticed that this pair came with BOTH red and white laces in the little bags.  My first pair that I got from FTL came ONLY with RED laces...hmm? 

Last edited:
Finally getting a pair on Saturday after failing at retail on several occasions. Not crazy about paying 325, but the guy originally wanted 350 so I'll take it.

If getting sellers down to 300 was possible I would buy 3 more pairs and be fully done and hunger satisfied

Back
Top Bottom