Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I don't understand how Orlando has 4 factory outlet and two clearance stores but not a Niketown :x

And Tampa an hour away has 0 nike presence, I don't get it how do they build a store there in the last year and we still have nothing.

agree... resale now $400-500

resale when NDC drops their pairs? $300-350

resale when the China fakes flood the market? $275-300
Yep, that's my guess also.
NDC really jacked things up by not releasing them here and also in China.
mean.gif
Not really but at the same time they did, I'm looking forward to see what they come up with to hinder or stop the unfair tactics of bots/ATC.

Once NDC drops gal think price gonna drop? Naw. They might for a week or 2. But once that's dried up, price is gonna shoot right back up. I see these settling at around shadow numbers. Especially if NDC drops a very limited number. A lot of folks waitin for NDC, but if that drop sells out in 2 minutes, what else folks gonna do besides look on eBay and reseller sites...

Personally I don't think Chis will eclipse Frags in price...but the fact that it's the closest we've gotten to the OGs could bring it close imo

We have 4. Conroe, Cypress, Katy Mills and I work at the one in Texas City.

laugh.gif
god dammit yall need to stop calling every store a NikeTown. A NikeTown is like 3 stories high, I think there's only 2 in the country (NY and LA) everything else is just a Nike store or outlet.
Dallas, portland..(nike capitol) lol Hell theres a nike town in Barcelona. 

Just entered a raffle at ebLens.  Me and the wifey.  Keeping my fingers crossed for my 2nd pair for the vault.

Yep, that's my guess also.

Not really but at the same time they did, I'm looking forward to see what they come up with to hinder or stop the unfair tactics of bots/ATC.
I don't think so man, I would guess NDC doesn't have that many pairs to release and the majority of people will strike out (Hopefully me or you cop so you're good) and then people will scramble to buy them at market price.

right. i have a 10.5 in Chi  1.s  I'm willing to trade for frags or breds but finding someone is not easy

I don't think anyone is going to trade Fragment 1s for Chicagos man; if they do then they're losing.  The Chicago 1s are a typical NA 1 release, the reason why they're going for higher prices is that Nike has released they're pairs yet making the ****sellers already messed up little minds think they're rare.  If NDC released their pairs the prices would be a steady $300 to $350 I believe.

I don't think so man, I would guess NDC doesn't have that many pairs to release and the majority of people will strike out (Hopefully me or you cop so you're good) and then people will scramble to buy them at market price.
Hopefully, Nike may not have a lot of pair for the initial drop but they do have a good bit.  

Back
Top Bottom