nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dj5h1fT wrote:
The Purple Metallics release on July 11th? I'll be on the look out for them. If anyone knows of the places in Melbourne that I can go to pick these up at, gladly appreciated. I hope the price for them won't be too much since the Quai 54 1's were $180 AUD which is about $145. Hopefully, these aren't too hard to find around here.

July 11th huh....I'll be on ebay all week waiting for these to pop up. As soon as they do....they're will be 1 less size 12 floating around.

Yeah, someone stated in this thread that they release on Saturday and it'll be very limited.

These are Hot. Purple Matches me Greatly. To Bad these are Not Coming to The US. Rakuten/eBay Here I come to Cop.

i think there fresh...the 1's are way better then the OG's which felt like air forces imo...cant wait to get me a pair...Xx...

IMO these are the best among the green ones and the red ones

And I think its a first JB shoe to have a white/purple c/w since the OGs right?

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Dj5h1fT wrote:
The Purple Metallics release on July 11th? I'll be on the look out for them. If anyone knows of the places in Melbourne that I can go to pick these up at, gladly appreciated. I hope the price for them won't be too much since the Quai 54 1's were $180 AUD which is about $145. Hopefully, these aren't too hard to find around here.

July 11th huh....I'll be on ebay all week waiting for these to pop up. As soon as they do....they're will be 1 less size 12 floating around.

Make that 2 less floating around.

So far no luck around here. I heard Nike Melbourne closed a year ago, but I'm not quite sure. If anyone can find out if they're getting them, I'llpick up a few and put them up on here, ISS, or eBay for whoever wants them.

these are not that great in person...i could of got em in paris last weekend but i passed

Originally Posted by MF178

dont tell me they're gonna make a whole crayola box out of these metalic 1's.. =/
they came out in various colours.

but
smh.gif
@ these bein international release
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

they're ok, but definitely not pretty much a must have. IMO (could of done without the tumbled leather but its cool)

fixed
at least of all the CW's that recently released of the metallics but those have been picked up as well

hmmm, leaving for denmark later today, Ill see if I can scoop at least one pair of these while Im there.

Its hard for me to find a shop online though, all I know is that theres a Nike Store near the airport in Field's Mall. I cant figure out where the hell tocop these lol

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Dj5h1fT wrote:

Make that 2 less floating around.

count me in only if the price is rite!

^^All these size 12's...so much competition
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Does anybody know if the CORRECT release date is July 11th???
Wanna buy the 60+ pack, but not if these are releasing this weekend.

So is the release date the same worldwide or are they staggered? I tried contacting Nike and the fruit refused to tell me anything and was an absolute douchewho ignored my questions and disconnected when he clearly hadn't given me a single answer.

Anybody know where I would go to see what stores would be getting them anyway? They're not gonna be cheap but at least I might be able to get my taxpartiallly refunded.

Back
Top Bottom