nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

This July 11 date is really mysterious. It's unusual that pairs aren't up on eBay yet if that's the real date. And can we get confirmation thatpeople overseas are really seeing these in stores already? I'm not trying to call out specific people as liars, but a lot of people just come on this boardand type whatever the hell they want.

Beats05 wrote:
This July 11 date is really mysterious. It's unusual that pairs aren't up on eBay yet if that's the real date. And can we get confirmation that people overseas are really seeing these in stores already? I'm not trying to call out specific people as liars, but a lot of people just come on this board and type whatever the hell they want.

I was thinking the same thing. Reminds me of a hyperstrike or something. Normally they would already be up on ebay. I kind of need confirmation on the correctrelease date as well.

Those kicks are nice, I was on Jumpman23.com the other day confirming the release date of the 60+ package

pimp.gif

Im in Denmark right now and I CANNOT get any info on these AT ALL!

Its hard enough finding a place that even has Jordans, but I got the number to the biggest footlocker in the ocuntry, but thyre closed. Ill call tomorrow but Iprobably wont have internet for the next few days so Ill get back at you all with whatever I find out.

I paraded through two malls today and nobody knew what I was talking about, but well see what happens. I got the style no. too now so that might help.

Either this is a VERY well planned hoax, which I seriously doubt, or no one is into jordans at all here, which I know most people arent anyway, but I figured afew people might have heard of them at the shoe stores.

the black/grey craps all over the purple. honestly, nothing cool bout the purple but the black greys are insta-classic despite all the unlimited amounts of j1colourways dropping recently

yea i was going to pre order these but they didnt have any 13s i guess i could live with 12s in 1's but when paypal converted funds it was over 230.00shipped to us just cant do that just bought dmp1s both us metalics and unexpectedly sz 13 motorsports (ive been looking for those forever)would probably gotthem if they were 140 or under ill probably loose my house for this stuff if i dont watch it
embarassed.gif

AF1 Beast wrote:
These are available for pre-order at oqium.com.

Good lookin, but after converting the shoes will cost you $167 and shipping to the US is $56 so the total is = $223. I don't know about that....yet!

copped. im not liking that tumbled leather and the jumpan needs to go. some1 post the ogs
nerd.gif
i know somebody on here has em
nerd.gif

wish-list-jordan-1-metallics-1.jpg

Would you pay $165 on a pre-order for these in your exact size? Been soul searching the net for these and this is the best I could find. I guess its still $100cheaper than some **%$%$# true blue III's

Back
Top Bottom