nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Dj5h1fT wrote:
The Purple Metallics release on July 11th? I'll be on the look out for them. If anyone knows of the places in Melbourne that I can go to pick these up at, gladly appreciated. I hope the price for them won't be too much since the Quai 54 1's were $180 AUD which is about $145. Hopefully, these aren't too hard to find around here.

July 11th huh....I'll be on ebay all week waiting for these to pop up. As soon as they do....they're will be 1 less size 12 floating around.

Make that 2 less floating around.
Notion 3rd'ed

idk i live in the states
but on that website on page 10
the total comes out to 165 and thats too much for me

tumbled leather just kills the whole shoe. but fyi these purple ones are the best metallic retro so far imo

Originally Posted by MF178

dont tell me they're gonna make a whole crayola box out of these metalic 1's.. =/

JB is retroing a lot of the OG color ways homie.

Be happy.
wink.gif

It doesn't seem like these dropped today. I hope somebody proves me wrong, but kicks like these are swift to hit the internet either with somebody happythey picked them up or somebody reselling them on eBay. And there's nothing.

THIS IS STARTING TO TICK ME OFF
mad.gif
mad.gif
I CANT FIND A PAIR OF THESE IN MY SIZE (12) & I WANTED 2 CAN ANYONE HELP MEOUT

If I can't find any cheaper than $223, I am automatically buying. These are my grails! I don't want to risk passing... JB better not decide and flip itto a US release after I buy it for $223 though. I'd flip out!

yea i don't think they released either, my boy in germany was supposed to cop a few pairs for me and some other NT'ers but he said he coulnd't findthem anywhere

Im in denmark and cant find em (PEOPLE DONT READ THE THREAD AND THEN POST USELESS CRAP HUH?????)

Im leaving for summer schoool today which suuuuuuuuuuucks but moms says shell try looking for them, we'll see

Still no news on these yet
smh.gif

I won't pay $223 for these under no circumstance. People just be patient, when they do drop (and they will), you'll be able to get them a hell of alotcheaper.

why so many 1s? almost every week a pair is coming out . still like them, just slow down bj

Back
Top Bottom