Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Copped 1 pair off snkrs and 2 off ndc. Used different accounts and payment methods but same billing address. Hope it goes through.

Since I been in the shoe game since 05 this is a great day. Glad NIKE came through and delivered enough pairs for everyone to be happy. As far as cost goes, since this is my favorite shoe I don't mind paying 440 for 2 ds pairs, when for as long as I can remember I had to pay 700+ for one pair that might crumble on you! God bless fellow collectors. I bought two pairs, because as far as releases go on J's I'm good for a few years now.

Since I been in the shoe game since 05 this is a great day. Glad NIKE came through and delivered enough pairs for everyone to be happy. As far as cost goes, since this is my favorite shoe I don't mind paying 440 for 2 ds pairs, when for as long as I can remember I had to pay 700+ for one pair that might crumble on you! God bless fellow collectors. I bought two pairs, because as far as releases go on J's I'm good for a few years now.
TRUTH

If all this were true , then why not just realease the 2012 Cement quality again, and slap Nike logo on them??  If people didnt complain and just accepted it, like the Jordan Zombies do, then that is what would have been released again. WHy do "remastered" if people were just gonna settle for anything? I agree, it is strictly profit maximizing, but you should never just sit back and not complain, if you feel you are being taken for a loop.  Plus saying quality in a sneaker is an oxymoron is Crazy!   Multimillion dollar athletes depend on sneakers to be top notch for their livelyhood.   Dress   shoes are made to stand and look pretty, Sneakers and boots are made for performance!!! They are supposed to take a beating and still perform to the highest degree.

Sneakers don't make an athlete. Their hand, eye coordination, speed, stamina (fitness) and strength (where required) do. Some of this they are born with and some is developed through practice. Boots are not sneakers. They are made to last and are a tool for workers to aid in protection and in other cases to help trekkers/mountain climbers navigate terrain and keep their footing. Dress shoes are definitely made to look pretty. Their purpose is for observing proper dress code or portray a certain image in a professional, or even casual environment (i.e. loafers, moccasins) Depending on the manufacturer & cost, they are luxury goods. There is less emphasis on cost cutting and more on achieving the best quality possible since their customers are not as concerned with price. They are made by highly skilled & experienced people. A good dress shoe can last a lifetime if cared for. All they need are a good shine and some heel work every so often. Sneakers, even performance ones usually only have a 6 month to a year warranty. When used competitively it's more like a few games/matches.

Got mine from Kickz after multiple reloading. 189,99€ and the Mail came 9 Minutes after Release. First i was scared i won't get these but then the Mail popped up and i'm happy now.

got my first pair on snkrs app then went to my local mall to get a unclaimed pair from sheek ,, got there at 12:30 there was about 8 ppl in line by the time they let us in there was only 3 pairs left and none wore mine ,,, these are not sitting not sure how many wore made but these are not sitting

These are "sitting" because MJ made a billion pairs. Aint this what you guys wanted? Or is this not "exclusive" anymore? 
mean.gif

Any Eastbay buyers concerned about their order?  On my "Order Detail" page it is showing "Status: 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE" under the "Product Description".  Does anyone else see the same thing?

Any Eastbay buyers concerned about their order?  On my "Order Detail" page it is showing "Status: 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE" under the "Product Description".  Does anyone else see the same thing?

That means you canceled bro

Me and my girl picked up our pairs today. Went to FTL and dude in front of us was trying to use a VIP rewards coupon. Associate who was new said. "oh no we cant use coupons on these"

Dude says "why not I use these all the time here." FTL guy says "because these are OGs" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude turned around and give me this look after he heard me laughing at this employee

He told him to speak to his manager and they let him use it. Then my girl tries to use it and the coupon "won't scan and code can't be entered in" I asked for the store number and we said w.e. then. I'll call FTL to have the $15 applied

Anyway. I don't see the big talk in quality with these. They don't seem all that to me. Still feel stiff and grainy. Oh well

Last edited:
On SNKRS Desktop, when you click the "Buy for $220" button, does it automatically submit the order right away? Or does it ask you to confirm first

I'm trying to find a way to apply this discount code

Back
Top Bottom