Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

just checked snkr app and order says 'in progress' and paypal say payment is still pending.  oh well two pairs will do.  now that the nike air is out the jumpman version will be the new version that will cost alot and be in demand for its rarity.....lol

Check your mall. Mine still had some up until 5 pm
thats where i got my 3 pairs in the AM. they all sold out 

Did you cash out at FlightClub?

herman-cain-smile.gif

Last edited:
Is there a reason the netting isnt completly glued down. On all my other 4s the netting is glued down throughout
yes, the reason for this is that nike is slowly but surely beginning to get their **** together

Call me crazy but these 2015s might have better leather than the 99s.

The 99s had that flat synthetic leather that was used on the 2000 fire red 5s. These 2016 cements have genuine leather and it seems that the creasing be more natural

Yup 99 white IVs is synthetic leather .. But we never cared about quality then.. The shoe was just dope..

Last edited:
Was these sold out in yalls area? I swear this GR took me by a huge surprise...I thought they'd sit a few days shhhhh
im going back up to the local malls tmr to check up on some sitters. ill be highly surprised to find any, but who knows. 

Last edited:
Also, did anyone's PayPal get charged already? Just checked and my money is still there.

Got from Nike/snkrs

Last edited:
Is there a reason the netting isnt completly glued down. On all my other 4s the netting is glued down throughout
maybe because the cement 4 used to have netting not glued to the shoe.  has anyone checked to see if there is any stamped lettering on the tongue under the shoe lace just like the 2012 version that said TWENTYTWELVE...

This looks so much better. You and sthebest have me wild tempted to do this but I feel like there was a drawback to this that I'm forgetting.
after a few wears the toe will stretch to that shape.  ironing the leather will make it weaker and will lose shape after the shoe gets broken in.

Back
Top Bottom