Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! I secured my pair for box price. Homie had them since they came out, and I convinced him to let them go!!

Attachments

• 58086713015__7C5112A4-7787-4AF6-B503-0DA6A856EAD6.jpg
    58086713015__7C5112A4-7787-4AF6-B503-0DA6A856EAD6.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 50
I finally wore these to Godzilla Friday Night. Their first foray out. I hate the lace locks, always have, so I took them off and put them in a box on my dresser at home. I just love the way the tongue POPS whenever light hits it. Always have since the first retro. I MIGHT actually get a white OG colorway for once if they remaster it like this.

Love these retros but they are not very comfortable. Took these to Reno for a mini weekend vacation..... my feet were killing by the end of the day. Anyone else agree they are not very comfortable or is it just my pair?..

I always thought these were pretty comfortable. Pretty padded up too around the ankle... More comfortable than my 2007's

You my guy, but I disagree wit that.

I never wear the lace locks to 5’s.

6’s I can do.

You wear your 5s without the lace lock?! :wow: Savage lol

I always thought these were pretty comfortable. Pretty padded up too around the ankle... More comfortable than my 2007's

Still need to UNDS my pair. Will try to force myself to this weekend.

I don’t wear the lace locks on my 5s.. wear em on my 6s but i don’t really know what to do with em on the 5s lol. Just ordered some trophy room 17s and not sure if i’m gonna wear the locks or not since they’re the same as the ones on the 5s.

Love these retros but they are not very comfortable. Took these to Reno for a mini weekend vacation..... my feet were killing by the end of the day. Anyone else agree they are not very comfortable or is it just my pair?..

Strongly disagree
Over the last few months I’ve copped the bc3 bc4 metallic5 infrared6 and so on and was just talking to the homie about how kushy the fives are
From the insole to the ankle collar joints are plush to me

Today (6/29) is actually the exact day I bought my first pair in 1990. Many pairs and 29 years later, I still acknowledge this day every year. Pictured is one of the nine pairs I bought in 2016, still as DS today as the day I took the pic. The one 2016 pair I've worn is still doing pretty well also. I think they'll be my July 4th shoes this year. My daughter is actually enjoying a big kid's pair this summer as well. She loves the Nike Air branding and the reflectiveness, LOL. She also has the 2016 black reflective NA shirt from Champs that matches the shoes.

IMG_9819.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.

You really have 9 pairs of the 2016's?:wow:

I doubled up when they came out. 1st pair is still lookin good

Yup. It's my favorite shoe of all time. Whenever this shoe releases, I plan for the long haul, LOL. I bought 7 for myself the first day, then 2 more shortly thereafter. In addition to one GS for my daughter, one big kid's for my stepson (that my daughter has inherited now), and a men's 8.5 for their mother. So technically we bought 12 pairs within that week. LOL.

Yup. It's my favorite shoe of all time. Whenever this shoe releases, I plan for the long haul, LOL. I bought 7 for myself the first day, then 2 more shortly thereafter. In addition to one GS for my daughter, one big kid's for my stepson (that my daughter has inherited now), and a men's 8.5 for their mother. So technically we bought 12 pairs within that week. LOL.
That’s wild dude :wow:

Nice man! I’m planning to do the same with the Fire Red 3M tongue 5 myself. That one is my favorite of all time. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom