Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Sorry this is like my second time ordering from FNL ever. The first time I ordered the anniversary 9s and it went right through but that was years before all the hype and such. Just wanna make sure. My card was charged.

I have to say this is my first disappointment in a retro Jordan. Im not one to rant or complain about Js but as far as these white/infrared 6s go, the quality on the shoes is good IMO, but they really blew it with this new infrared color cause its much closer to a hot pink than to any red JB has ever used. And they freakin run HUGE, my sizs 12s feel like a damn 13. At least i know now though to go at least a half size down on all these AJ 6s droppin this year. I just dont understand why these Js fluctuate so much in the sizing. Its like im a size 12 for the AJ 10s and then a size 11 for the AJ 6s.

Last edited:
I found it odd that they sat on FNL for hours after release. Meanwhile, the "infrared 23" 6's sold out in seconds. I guess the kids are starting to like other colorways than the norm. 

I found it odd that they sat on FNL for hours after release. Meanwhile, the "infrared 23" 6's sold out in seconds. I guess the kids are starting to like other colorways than the norm. 
Well the infrared 23 VI's were limited and the white ones weren't.

What's the sizing like on Gamma XI's? My friend wants to trade for my extra pair of red VI. I'm TTS in every shoe ever, but I hear that XI's are a really tight fit.

Well the infrared 23 VI's were limited and the white ones weren't.
I've seen plenty of GRs sellout in seconds though. So regardless, I still found it odd.

Last edited:

FNL.com is looking at in store inventory and showing sizes. These could be shoes that did not sell out in store or held by employees. The store can deny shipping of an order and that's when you'll get the FNL cancel email. I hate their inventory system since I have many cancellations from FNL.com

FNL.com is looking at in store inventory and showing sizes. These could be shoes that did not sell out in store or held by employees. The store can deny shipping of an order and that's when you'll get the FNL cancel email. I hate their inventory system since I have many cancellations from FNL.com
Oh wow, i've never had a cancellation with FNL(Knock on wood). I guess I got lucky. That inventory system sounds terrible though. Not surprised, I've had friends who've worked at sneaker stores tell me that they hold pairs for them & their people. Never got involved with that. I just got mine the old fashioned way.

@ryanjumpman420  I get what you're sayin. I'm just sayin that i've seen plenty of multiple release days where a GR dropped along w/ a limited release. & both ended up selling out immediately. I actually favor these over the infrared 23. Which is why I found it odd personally.

Oh wow, i've never had a cancellation with FNL(Knock on wood). I guess I got lucky. That inventory system sounds terrible though. Not surprised, I've had friends who've worked at sneaker stores tell me that they hold pairs for them & their people. Never got involved with that. I just got mine the old fashioned way.
Yea i'm not saying your order will be canceled and I hope it goes through for anyone. I just can't rely on FNL.com unless I see them at my door. 

Yea i'm not saying your order will be canceled and I hope it goes through for anyone. I just can't rely on FNL.com unless I see them at my door. 
Yea, I feel you. I'm sorry you had bad experiences w/ them. That's wack. Thanks for the heads up about that though.

What happened? I thought people were cackling that these weren't selling out ..
roll.gif

What happened? I thought people were cackling that these weren't selling out ..:rofl:
Pretty sure they did sell out. And if Nike didnt try to reinvent the wheel by trying to invent a new shade of Red and came out with a Hot Pink Infrared lol then they would have sold out faster. I still copped tho haha

Last edited:
I was at HoH in mahatten yesterday and people be fighting over them 6's. Messed up the whole line. I only them in white. Red was out in a matter of seconds.

Yeah it's crazy how you can't wake up the morning of release and go to the store and pick up a pair. I don't camp and always try my luck online. The new kids on the block has started this hype/camp out for days crap.

mad people dont respect the line. I saw mad people cutting and holding spots for people and they be doubling up. Camping is a joke because you got all them resellers ******* the line up. Homies be fist fighting in the streets over this. Way to mess up the game

Went to bed woke up and they all sold out now. People gonna regret not getting these when the summer comes around. Also they gonna darken a little and become a perfect shade as long as you wear your shoes. These would a sold out in seconds if JB dropped em in the summer.

Around my way, stores be getting 1 and 2 pair in each size. I don't bother and order online. I could say that I only buy the J's that I'm gonna wear and not buy them just because they are the latest retro. The people that work and can afford the shoes usually aren't the ones camping out!!!!

Back
Top Bottom