Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Dam all this these run big talk got me nervous. I went TTS and got the same size as I had for my Varsity's in 2010. Y'all think I'll be ok?

mad people dont respect the line. I saw mad people cutting and holding spots for people and they be doubling up. Camping is a joke because you got all them resellers ******* the line up. Homies be fist fighting in the streets over this. Way to mess up the game
i agree they do mess up the game 

I don't know why most of you guys are surprised that these didn't sell out immediately. Most white/red aka Chicago colorways sit on shelves for awhile like the Chicago 1s, 2s back in 2010, WC3 (2011), FR3 and 4, 3M 5, Chi 12 and 13. I could go on but I think you get the point. I guess people just generally don't like the white based colorways.

Ok, now without further ado.

:wink:

2rpfcxh.png

2r2c7za.png

166xjxy.png

mvjbk0.png

Yes the red is bright, but its definitely not pink.

If anything, it has a little orange to it.

Either way I'm satisfied with these, and look forward to the black ones later in the year.

Thank you JB.

:smokin

I don't know why most of you guys are surprised that these didn't sell out immediately. Most white/red aka Chicago colorways sit on shelves for awhile like the Chicago 1s, 2s back in 2010, WC3 (2011), FR3 and 4, 3M 5, Chi 12 and 13. I could go on but I think you get the point. I guess people just generally don't like the white based colorways.
Whenever the Chicago 1's release with the OG treatment, they will sell out immediately. No way they sit on shelves.

if people under estimated this release and thought these would sit on shelves.   can't imagine the black / infrared 6's if they do drop on Black Friday
eek.gif

The shoes sold extremely well especially when you consider that they have released 3 times in the past 3 or 4 years.

Love these sneakers. Wish I could brake them out, but this NE snow storm we got is preventing me to

The infrared on my whites have a vibrant peach red type color. Personally I would have liked for the color to have a darker shade but truthfully, Infrared was always supposed to pop like this so I'm very happy with the product JB gave us.

I coulda had 6 pairs of these, all from winning raffles so that's tells me right there nooo one wanted these. These are basically the consolation prize if you missed the infrared 23 6 or any of the ASG shoes...I only picked up 1 and left the others there. Wish all retro releases were like this!!

Guess I'm gonna have to stop by to Times Square today and cop these kicks. The pics that have been posted make these shoes look beautiful.

I coulda had 6 pairs of these, all from winning raffles so that's tells me right there nooo one wanted these. These are basically the consolation prize if you missed the infrared 23 6 or any of the ASG shoes...I only picked up 1 and left the others there. Wish all retro releases were like this!!
or some people didnt even try to get the infrared 23 and settled for these because they are 10x as nice

or some people didnt even try to get the infrared 23 and settled for these because they are 10x as nice
Maybe, but I been mostly in the infrared 23 thread all week and that was the vibe. All red first, then these if they strike out...

im just happy these things were overshadowed by the all red ones...made it easier for us who wanted these!

Maybe, but I been mostly in the infrared 23 thread all week and that was the vibe. All red first, then these if they strike out...
idk i never even tried for those and i know a lot of people in here been calling them trash ever since pictures surfaced. 

I was in middle school when I had the OG VI (black/infrared).
One of my favorite Js all-time.
Didn't pick up the white/infrareds in 1991.
In my world, this was the only release of the weekend; a no brainer.
:smokin

(Side note: Body Ready for the Black/Infrareds this year, but PLEASE don't be the BLACK FRIDAY release :stoneface: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom