Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

My second pair might have to wait until March.
smh.gif

Tiffany-inspired look pretty nice!
glasses.gif

Here's more news on the new iD options for the Spring from SC (courtesy of dkhouri)

Was at the ID studio in Niketown NYC and they confirmed that four new colors for the AM1 will be available beginning on 4/1 (in addition to the existing ones):

- Lilac (suede and mesh)
- Team Orange (suede and mesh)
- Neptune Blue (suede and 3M)
- Another shade of blue (supposed to be more Navy than the obsidian, in suede and 3M)

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Was at the ID studio in Niketown NYC and they confirmed that four new colors for the AM1 will be available beginning on 4/1 (in addition to the existing ones):

- Lilac (suede and mesh)
- Team Orange (suede and mesh)
- Neptune Blue (suede and 3M)
- Another shade of blue (supposed to be more Navy than the obsidian, in suede and 3M)

YES, team orange in seude and mesh
smokin.gif
. Please be available for the mudguard, quarter and overlay.

You know this man!

NIKEID takes all my money lately.

Here is an update I did to one pair.... turned out great. Thanks to the inspiration from a fellow NT'er

2quhco3.jpg

2d9tjk9.jpg

All these Heinekens are making me impatient for my pair to get delivered! haha My pair just shipped today too.

On deck... Grape95s and (Stash95s or Reverse Huarache Lights) 
happy.gif

cant wait for my heinys to arrive either...i think imma take the tag on the tongue off and put some stars also...i should be able to find those patches no problem at an arts and crafts store??

Question for you guy that ordered them. How do these run sizewise? Just want to be sure I order the right size....Thanks in advance.

Question for you guy that ordered them. How do these run sizewise? Just want to be sure I order the right size....Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

which colors did you use for these?

It looks to be...

Base - Black
Mudguard - Black
Quarter - Reflective Hot Red
Overlay - Reflectie Hot Red
Swoosh - Marina Blue
Lining - Black
Sole - Hot Red
Laces - Marina Blue

Originally Posted by professafinessa

cant wait for my heinys to arrive either...i think imma take the tag on the tongue off and put some stars also...i should be able to find those patches no problem at an arts and crafts store??

Yeah man, should be easy to find.  If you need me to cop you some let me know, I can help.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by professafinessa

Yeah man, should be easy to find.  If you need me to cop you some let me know, I can help.
thanks i appreciate it..

I don't think I'm really feeling the Julep color like that. Glad I stuck with silver on the 2 pairs I got coming in. Will post pics when they arrive.

got some heinies on the way as well, too nice of a shoe not to get, along with a blue pair, will post once they come in..

Originally Posted by jfied23

True to size.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Emoney246 wrote:

>

which colors did you use for these?

It looks to be...

Base - Black
Mudguard - Black
Quarter - Reflective Hot Red
Overlay - Reflectie Hot Red
Swoosh - Marina Blue
Lining - Black