Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

More 90's.  I'll be putting in my first order this weekend.  I think the medicine balls will make it into the first order.  The rest is just stuff I was messing with.  Definitely getting either the AM1 or AM90 Albis inspired joints cause I love the color combo, just don't know which shoe I want it on more. 

mx0ow6.jpg
345mx4m.jpg
es2u54.jpg
2qlvnmf.jpg
4taql4.jpg
243lpw4.jpg
2nhj6ma.jpg
juz9g9.jpg
zsle9l.jpg
xm1h0j.jpg
25fr5f5.jpg
n36gcl.jpg
331h91l.jpg

Some really great designs on here.... Ive been trying to avoid this thread so I don't get any ideas.. but looks like im going to have to start hiding things away from the wifey again... lol
pana - Definitely the AM1's imo.  But looks like you can't go wrong either way. 

Ray - Some dope designs... really digging those Kid Robots. 

ahhhhhhh.... must...... resist....... great... i just opened up a new tab and its on nikeid.com 

roll.gif

^ Thanks, Sir! To get more options (including the gum soles), save a design to your locker. Once it's saved, go to your locker and edit te design.

Pana: Zoom Terra Sertigs are dope!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^ Thanks, Sir! To get more options (including the gum soles), save a design to your locker. Once it's saved, go to your locker and edit te design.

Pana: Zoom Terra Sertigs are dope!

bah... im not seeing it... Nike prolly took it off. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Raise the Cup

Why did this thread become the Nike Air Max 90 iD?

cuz the am1 options pretty much suck.

guarantee their sales went down since the change...

Posted this in the team am thread, figured might as well post it here too.

Got my ids over the last couple days.  The gum sole is nice, kinda surprising for current day Nike.  The "mesh" is what I expected, based on the render on the website.  Obviously I'd rather have the premium mesh they've used on and off on id 90s over the last couple years, but I don't mind this material.  I have those all grey 90s from a year or two ago that use the same material, and although they do crease a little bit, its not bad at all.  The boot leather isn't as nice as it could be, but I wasnt expecting some premium buttery leather, considering this is 2010 Nike we're talking about.  Same laces as the 2010 infrareds, I don't like them at all.  Shape seems to be similar to the infras as well, not great, I'm not picky, but it will definitely bother some people.  Sorry for the #*$+#$ pics, I need to get around to getting somewhat proficient with a camera.

I may also check out white laces with this pair.

Back
Top Bottom