Nike Air Max 2090

GS
CJ4066-104

XXXX - CJ4066-104 - 101.png XXXX - CJ4066-104 - 102.png XXXX - CJ4066-104 - 103.png XXXX - CJ4066-104 - 104.png XXXX - CJ4066-104 - 105.png XXXX - CJ4066-104 - 106.png

Last edited:
Yesus199 Yesus199 - those look nice! Purple option wasn't available on the laces and pull tab?

There's also a non-premium AM2090 by You product page! Took some inspiration from a few of the colorways done on the 90s. You can change the "Air" logo to a patch and the Swoosh to a solid outline. illistic illistic - I think you were looking to do an Infrared-inspired colorway, right? This could be it! I'm gonna wait until it gets closer to the holiday season to see if the AM2090s will have an Infrared-inspired colorway that Nike will drop alongside the Infrared 90s.

In order: Infrared, Volt, Total Orange (and the likes), Laser Blue, "Infrared 50/50" (top half is the Reverse Infrared and the bottom half is the regular Infrared with the Air unit as the exception).

render.nikeid.jpg

render.nikeid-1.jpg

render.nikeid-2.jpg
render.nikeid-3.jpg

render.nikeid-8.jpg
render.nikeid-9.jpg
render.nikeid-4.jpg
render.nikeid-5.jpg
render.nikeid-6.jpg
render.nikeid-7.jpg

Yesus199 Yesus199 - those look nice! Purple option wasn't available on the laces and pull tab?

There's also a non-premium AM2090 by You product page! Took some inspiration from a few of the colorways done on the 90s. You can change the "Air" logo to a patch and the Swoosh to a solid outline. illistic illistic - I think you were looking to do an Infrared-inspired colorway, right? This could be it! I'm gonna wait until it gets closer to the holiday season to see if the AM2090s will have an Infrared-inspired colorway that Nike will drop alongside the Infrared 90s.

In order: Infrared, Volt, Total Orange (and the likes), Laser Blue, "Infrared 50/50" (top half is the Reverse Infrared and the bottom half is the regular Infrared with the Air unit as the exception).

render.nikeid.jpg

render.nikeid-1.jpg

render.nikeid-2.jpg
render.nikeid-3.jpg

render.nikeid-8.jpg
render.nikeid-9.jpg
render.nikeid-4.jpg
render.nikeid-5.jpg
render.nikeid-6.jpg
render.nikeid-7.jpg

These are awesome...but then again...the original 90s are out so hard to justify getting these. but still really cool

Yeah, the original 90s are cheaper, too, but it'd be dope to get modernized versions in those same colors. Might pull the trigger later on!

Quick update! Rotating between these and the AM90s for the last 7 weeks or so, the cushioning on the AM2090s has adjusted and feels even better! I had the React Prestos as the #1 shoe for being the most comfortable shoe overall, and I'd say the 2090s are definitely tied for that top spot in my book. The reason I say that just really is based on a day of preference: medium-firm cushion with a very relaxed upper [Presto React] vs. medium or maybe medium-soft cushion with a more structured/stable upper [2090s]. If there are days where I just want a firm feel with a comfortable upper, the regular AM90s come in... and it's also a classic.

Might seem like a flop because no one's really talking about it, but I feel it's moving well under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom