Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

First of all there wasn't suppose to be a line any way since I was told the last two days Thursday and Friday that you were going to get kicked out if you lined up at the mall before 10am.  There were 3 main shoes which were the Jades, Liberty's, and Calvin Bailey's which were the only Raffle. 

Manager Percy being shady.  How is he gonna let 25 people in the store then go around the store pulling some guys to come to the back of HOH and tell them to come later and he got them.  Then he is ringing up people and giving guys his own personal phone number to get them stuff later on in the day?  He kept on ringing people up for LBJ and Jordans but kept passing on people who have been there since opening.  This is a problem and pissing people off.  No organization at all with no brains behind it. 

This dude wants to run it by the books by selling only 1 shoe to people but then he wants to hold shoes and do things under the table and hook up resellers?  Even his workers didn't know what was going on in the store?  Selling LBJ Floridian early is news to me.  That straight up right there shows how unorganized this Footlocker was already if it did happen.

All you have to do during the week as a manager is think about how many pairs you got.  That tells you that you need to do a raffle even if your so called headquarters in NYC couldn't do it for you online.  In the past, I seen him do the 7am thing and let random dudes go in without being on the list.  He just calls on the radio and tells them dude is okay.  Penny V and Flight One Blk came out and there was no line at all since there wasn't hype to resell.  2 guys in line and manager on the phone couldn't make the executive decision to let customers buy both pair of shoes sticking by his book saying only 1 shoe per person.  He could come back later and buy the shoe if he wants it.  ******ed I swear. 
yeah i agree percy is dirty as hell. when the tall white manager used to open up he was fair as Fu**. when i first got there percy told me they had 8-12 13 14. but when it was time to pay he snaked my boy who was 2nd on the list and told him they never got in the 11 and he had to get 8.5 
mad.gif
...and then the messed up part was they almost sold the SOL'S to the people copping the jades because there employees where clueless thanks to percy's organization. luckily i was able to get my 11.5 but i feel bad for my boy who got snaked. but the funny thing was they told me first come first serve over the phone thats why i was there super early but it paid  off.

prices on ebay are right around $310-330 ($300 after fees)
i'd pay $285, but not a penny more. i guarantee there's a restock in the next 2 weeks.

Just wanted to confirm that sizing on these are tight! I usually size up on my Nike's to 9.5, but for these babies I needed to go up a half size to a 10.

Thanks again to the members on this thread for the sizing advise!

Anyone else get shipping conf from NDC just got mine didn't wanna get the dreaded order cancelled email can't wait to get these in hand

@Nikestore: "Dark Obsidian/Dynamic Blue Hyperposite drops this Thursday 11/15"

I believe the Brown/Orange drops on 11/21 for those interested.

Last edited:
"#ReleaseUpdate: The Air Max Hyperposite 'Dark Obsidian/Dynamic Blue' launches Thursday, 11/15 at 8am EST"

Via @Nikestore

Edit: Dark Steel beat me to it!

Last edited:
@Nikestore: "Dark Obsidian/Dynamic Blue Hyperposite drops this Thursday 11/15"
I believe the Brown/Orange drops on 11/21 for those interested.

^thanks for the info. Was going to double up on the SOL but now saving money for the blue hyperposite this coming 11/15. Hope it's not limited.

i got to arden @ 5:45 am and was 1st. around 7:30 the line was 10+ deep and 8 of them where there for the SOL'S. 20+ more people showed by 9:30 wanting the jades but then they found out half the line wanted the SOL'S so then dudes checked on ebay and saw that they where going for 340$+ this morning, mad dudes got THIRSTY and completely forgot about the jades LMAO. when they found out that they only had 8 pairs of SOL'S it got crazy and fights almost broke out. good thing the HOH manager made a list @ 7am for the SOL if not i would of been SOL even though i was 1st. employees where F'ing up to and got chewed out by managers cus they where selling flordian lebrons and they dont release for a week and a half. CRAZY thing was dudes had no clue what SOL'S where til 45 mins before release and then all of a sudden it was a must have just because they found out they where SUPER LIMITED :smh: ....

NIKE controls those clowns could put out all black shoe say its limited and all of sudden there a must cop. :smh:

^didnt ask bro, im guessing they have alot of sizes though cuz they have em in the front of the store in the glass case and in the back

Tiger Camo or Stealth's...i like the navy/blue glows too. decisions decisions....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom