Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

Hold up, is this real? Never heard of this site before but $88/$95.99 shipped?

EDIT: Deleted. GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal reports it’s not legit. Bummer.

Last edited:
Just found them at Footlocker. Despite the lack of red in the air unit, they look way better in person. I am happy with the purchase.

I just returned my hibbet pair they look real fat on my feet but the deal they got going on now makes me want to rebuy them cause this discount is better

Hibbett’s ftw!

Just got my Bulls Uptempo’s for $137 shipped! They are currently having a promotion when you add the item to your cart. $35 off! Go!!
Nice! But man that pisses me off LOL. I've been wearing my Hibbett's pair all weekend. Got them with the new-user signup 15-percent code so I think they were $148 shipped after CA tax. Way better than $175 at full price but of course now a week later they have an even better deal. Oh well, anything under retail is a win.
Speaking of retail, after I bought my second pair yesterday using an NDC gift card (had to pay $22 out of pocket to cover the full wack), I said eff it and bought a third pair from NDC at MSRP. I've fully embraced that these are, along with concords, my favorite shoe and colorway of the epic mid/late-'90s Nike hoops era. I'm going to rock the F out of this first pair all summer. Who knows when we'll ever see this colorway again. And I have zero idea how these will do at retail. If they stay in-stock and NDC puts them on disco in a month or three or whatever, and my size is available, I'll just rebuy at the discounted price and return the full-price pair. I figure this is what is going to happen but I'm taking no chances with these. Lately it seems like **** I think is going to move doesn't, and stuff I think won't move does. No way that's happening to me on these :lol:

Last edited:
PS: If anyone somehow sees these anywhere in sz 16, please hit me up ASAP. These are one of my boy's favorite shoes of all-time as well, and he's 6-5 with some big-*** feet. He's bumming big-time right now that these only appear to have been made up to sz 15. I'm so bummed for him, too, as he really wants these back. Come on, Nike.

I had a feeling hibbetts was gonna come through with some kinda Father’s Day sale. Every other place has been having sales all week and then they finally send that email this afternoon. Glad I waited

Damn i should just grab them now
Do it. These are so sick.
I'm so crazy, I just bought another pair from Hibbett with the $35 off deal. So now I have three pairs coming this week LOL. Going to keep the two best and then send one back to NDC for the refund on the full MSRP I paid yesterday. That will leave me with the three pairs I wanted and thanks to using a gift card on one, it brings my cost down to $102 a pop out of my pocket, tax included. That would be like them being $92 MSRP + CA tax out the door. I'm more than good with that for these. And hyped :rofl:

Last edited:
Holy smokes, the pair I ordered around 2 PM pacific time on Saturday just landed on my desk. Fastest shipping I've ever seen from Nike, especially since I didn't pay extra for it. They appear to not be effing around with this concept of making the digital shopping experience quicker and better.

Last edited:
I couldn't cancel my Nike pair so I'll just return them and keep the ones I just ordered from Hibbetts for $40 cheaper. Done with sneakers after these. Summer break in full effect!!

Got home so I could check out pair No. 2. Solid build quality, I'm happy. Now I just need one of the incoming two pairs to be solid. Least solid pair goes back, and it's a wrap. Unless there's some unknown upcoming release of one of the few random Nike models I'm always hoping will return, my credit card will be taking a sneaker hiatus until the 11s in December.
Things that would change that:
--OG 11 IE black/red
--Flight Maestro 1
--Air Force Max (Fab Five)
--Flight Huarache done correctly
--White/red 12
--Black toe 14
--OG White/blue 17
--OG Carolina low 17
--'96 Air Max Triax white/blue/black

I think I'm safe :lol:

damn rainking you and I think quite alike with your list :lol::lol:

The Maestro retro is so overdue it's laughable at this point.

Back
Top Bottom