Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by beh235

^ But what they will do is this. If they sit in another city and NYC is selling and needs more, they will send the stock to NYC to make sure they sell them all.

yea they will send the inventory from all of the HoHs to NYC so they can sell out.
i can see them sending the inventory from one or two but I have never heard of them moving then inventory from ALL stores to NYC.
eyes.gif
oh yeah? what you call Nike's previous Foamposite pro/one distribution?
laugh.gif
it literally was ONLY from NYC to da DMV and back.
shakes my head.
nike restocked foams everywhere NOT JUST NY.
freaking memphis got a serious restock.

know the facts.
gee i wonder y

l_f7310c9dee6c43a2a983fe6e53a99f8e.jpg

YES SIR, PENNY REPPIN THAT MEMPHIS
pimp.gif

O AND GOOD LOOKS ON THAT EASTBAY LINK. JUST PREORDERED ALL BLACKS.

Originally Posted by beh235

^ But what they will do is this. If they sit in another city and NYC is selling and needs more, they will send the stock to NYC to make sure they sell them all.

yea they will send the inventory from all of the HoHs to NYC so they can sell out.
i can see them sending the inventory from one or two but I have never heard of them moving then inventory from ALL stores to NYC.
eyes.gif
oh yeah? what you call Nike's previous Foamposite pro/one distribution?
laugh.gif
it literally was ONLY from NYC to da DMV and back.
shakes my head.
nike restocked foams everywhere NOT JUST NY.
freaking memphis got a serious restock.

know the facts.
gee i wonder y

l_f7310c9dee6c43a2a983fe6e53a99f8e.jpg

A footaction in Delaware got a full restock of pearls a few weeks ago and we never get anything.

pre-ordered the blacks from eastbay with 25% off and free 3 day gold club shipping. OG's to my door for 119.99.... NICE! 160 smdh... thats the reason I didnt bite on the olympics. Ill pay 120 now, then wait til they hit the outlets and pick up two more pairs!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

did these really sell out already at HOHNY?
 i went last night around 730 and only had size 11 and up..

sucks for me i wear a 9.5 -10 

frown.gif
laugh.gif
i told ya not to sleep on a OG color thats limited...thats a recipe for disaster.

Originally Posted by jman219

pre-ordered the blacks from eastbay with 25% off and free 3 day gold club shipping. OG's to my door for 119.99.... NICE! 160 smdh... thats the reason I didnt bite on the olympics. Ill pay 120 now, then wait til they hit the outlets and pick up two more pairs!
Care to share the code? I did a google search and looked in the coupon post and didn't see it. Thanks.

had these back in the day. think im gonna pass on these and wait for foams or somthin.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

did these really sell out already at HOHNY?
 i went last night around 730 and only had size 11 and up..

sucks for me i wear a 9.5 -10 

frown.gif
laugh.gif
i told ya not to sleep on a OG color thats limited...thats a recipe for disaster.

tru, I was sleeping.. but not to pissed i missed on these. when i got there and they told me they were sold out, i was like ehhhh...

The code was user specific, but eastbay does currently have a 20% off code

Got these at HOH here at Daly City. One of my grails. Never thought of having these in my life. Now I have it. WOW! Thanks Nike!!

it'll be "thanks Nike!" when they drop them at regular stores instead of only making it available in certain cities and making it easier for them to sell out.

I can't wait for the black pair. The navy/orange arent bad either imo. Will wait for that sell tho. is there an official RD for the blacks? or is 11/20 what it is?

this post needs pics of pippen rockin his kicks...

72378575.jpg
51978512.jpg

359443.jpg

72500419.jpg
80419969.jpg

80419928.jpg

80419650.jpg

eek.gif
@ longley's 95 uptempos though...damn..thank god i got da lowtops that look somewhat like that
pimp.gif

80419566.jpg

75879089.jpg

1396107.jpg

231678.jpg

72-10.....these pippens were one of da most memorable kicks nike ever made....thank god they're brining em back da way they should've

came out da first time with da black durabuck. instead of that nasty black leather.
pimp.gif

picked up a pair of oly from HOH north river side. Shoe is sick...too bad they didnt have any 11.5 or 12 left, so i had to go with a 11. kinda snug, but doable.
frown.gif

How's the sizing?

Damn, I forgot that the blk durabucks were coming back.  A must cop for sure.  Good memories.

Edit: I saw the prior posts.  I'm a 10, but I may do a 9.5.  I hate movement in my shoe.

54c17o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom