253.2 KB · Views: 16
my top 5:

1. Orbit Blue
2. Pure Plat
3. True
4. Clot
5. Asphalt

looking forward to: Breds, SE Jewel Pack (may buy all of them...), triple pink

my wishlist: triple volt or any kind of combination with volt, multi color id from air max day

Everytime I wash my Pure Plats they're dirty as hell again within a week :lol:. I need to find some kind of repellant.

That’s the Midnight Fog/Olive. Below that is the Khaki/Anthracite that comes out 12/1.

AC9D6EAE-2EDB-463B-A8AE-40CFE99C7580.png

ARK ARK , hey dude, weird question, do you know if they named this one? It was released at the same time as the Nikelab "Touch of Crimson" or "Dark Mushroom"

I put little labels on my shoeboxes and "Midnight Fog/Wolf Grey/Sonic Yellow/Medium Olive" just doesn't roll off the tongue LOL

didn't realise the strap on the moc didn't loosen until I saw them in hand, thought it was a velcro strap. So really the moc is just another laceless, begs the point why do a laceless and a moc then

ARK ARK , hey dude, weird question, do you know if they named this one? It was released at the same time as the Nikelab "Touch of Crimson" or "Dark Mushroom"

I put little labels on my shoeboxes and "Midnight Fog/Wolf Grey/Sonic Yellow/Medium Olive" just doesn't roll off the tongue LOL

I don’t think there is a name actually. They dropped on Nike at the time the Touch of Crimson and Dark Mushroom dropped on SNKRS. Goat calls them Grey Olive and Stockx calls them just Midnight Fog Medium Olive.

Check your footlockers for sales. Just left one and they had olives for 70.

Just left Foot Locker and they wouldn’t sell them for $70. Stated Nike sent an email to FTL today and told them not to sell them at that price. Then magically their scanner showed the regular price of $190 after initially showing $70. I didn’t push the issue. I was there to buy the fogs anyway.

Just left Foot Locker and they wouldn’t sell them for $70. Stated Nike sent an email to FTL today and told them not to sell them at that price. Then magically their scanner showed the regular price of $190 after initially showing $70. I didn’t push the issue. I was there to buy the fogs anyway.
In my footlocker now and they won’t sell them to me either. Sorry guys.

Hey guys and gals, I have a question regarding all the special release CWs that come out Stateside. As I reside in Australia, how does one get hold of those special pairs like Off Whites in the US? I have a friend that I can send mine to, but wasn't sure where these get released online? SNKRS? NDC?
We don't get these releases in Oz. Just the standard CW and NL that you guys get. Thanks in advance!

finally got a pair of nikelab oreos at a decent price. lightly used but thats okay. quick trip through the washing machine should do the trick and i'm planning on wearing them anyway.

finally got a pair of nikelab oreos at a decent price. lightly used but thats okay. quick trip through the washing machine should do the trick and i'm planning on wearing them anyway.
wouldn't that damage the air bubble? im thinking maybe even pop it

What are people thinking about the black and dark red launching in the morning? Any chance they'll make it to NDC so I can use a coupon code and make them my first vapor max?

What are people thinking about the black and dark red launching in the morning? Any chance they'll make it to NDC so I can use a coupon code and make them my first vapor max?

If so, they will be excluded from discount codes

Back
Top Bottom