Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

All we need is a raw image of one of the photos the and then we could just zoom in and see all the details on the shoe because the photos we have seen so far are compressed images.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

All we need is a raw image of one of the photos the and then we could just zoom in and see all the details on the shoe because the photos we have seen so far are compressed images.

Co-sign that!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Co-sign that!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

I noticed that alot of those pics are bad photographers!!!

Why can't they get the perfect shot of the Yeezy 2....

its paparazzi taking the pics not a sneakerhead

You Can Pretty Much See What The Shoe Looks Like After All Of The Pictures... With The Right Colorways These Have Potential To Be Better Than The 1st Yeezys... Right Now Its 1 > 2...  But I Can See That Changing...

You Can Pretty Much See What The Shoe Looks Like After All Of The Pictures... With The Right Colorways These Have Potential To Be Better Than The 1st Yeezys... Right Now Its 1 > 2...  But I Can See That Changing...

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Yea I can tell, To bad those Paparazzi Suck!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Even some NT heads can take better.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Yea I can tell, To bad those Paparazzi Suck!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Even some NT heads can take better.
wink.gif

everybody saying they like the first ones better but remember, when kanye wore the unfinished air yeezy 1's to the grammys they were almost the same coloway as the unfinshed yeezy 2 he's wearing now. So lets hold our judgement until they offcially drop...
grin.gif

everybody saying they like the first ones better but remember, when kanye wore the unfinished air yeezy 1's to the grammys they were almost the same coloway as the unfinshed yeezy 2 he's wearing now. So lets hold our judgement until they offcially drop...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom