Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

PG Plaza
Worst Release
Security Guard made a list of people who would get the shoes.\
I was 4th in line and didnt get a pair

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

so why are people already assuming that they're going to get the black and pinks if they barely could get these again?
eyes.gif

Because I didnt even try to cop these and Im going t try and COP the Black pair .

Originally Posted by TheKid973

kixclusive.com has sizes 9,9.5,11,13 and 14 for $575. Obviously way better than Ebay.

that's a great price, but folks don't want to pay that either. not passing judgement, i'm just saying.

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by TheKid973

kixclusive.com has sizes 9,9.5,11,13 and 14 for $575. Obviously way better than Ebay.

that's a great price, but folks don't want to pay that either. not passing judgement, i'm just saying.
I love when people act as though they're going to find good prices for shoes like these.

"Psh, you think I'm about to pay what you're asking for?
indifferent.gif
Yeah, right! I can find a much better deal somewhere else on the internet!
grin.gif
"

These are cool, especially that black pair, but there is way too much hype for these.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

so why are people already assuming that they're going to get the black and pinks if they barely could get these again?
eyes.gif

Because I didnt even try to cop these and Im going t try and COP the Black pair .
lol you REALLY do want the black/pink pair

I've seen your posts
laugh.gif

hope you get them...if not then 500 should be good to get a pair off of ebay.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

eyes.gif

lol you REALLY do want the black/pink pair

I've seen your posts
laugh.gif

hope you get them...if not then 500 should be good to get a pair off of ebay.

lol he obviously never heard the saying you cant always get what you want .with the hype around these and everyone wanting the black pair.its going to be aneven harder cop the zens
laugh.gif

I can't believe it but the hype on the black pair is gettin to me...I'm seriously thinkin of getting a pair just to "have it"

But the tan pair has been my grail for a long time. And i have enough black shoes already.

...ok that's enough of my worthless posts for now

One day I'm going to tell HW about this tale....of how run shoe made all of God's people to search the green eart and ocean for it.

had mine on last night in the house, they sneakers are damn comfortable...haven't seen quality like this since.... i wanna say 01 if that

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

These are cool, especially that black pair, but there is way too much hype for these.

co-sign
tired.gif
, im a big kanye fan but all the hype around this sneaker is tomuch for me.

I hope I could get the black pair because if I do those mofos will be beaten into the ground.

Anyone want to help me out?

Back
Top Bottom