Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by TheKid973

kixclusive.com has sizes 9,9.5,11,13 and 14 for $575. Obviously way better than Ebay.

that's a great price, but folks don't want to pay that either. not passing judgement, i'm just saying.
I love when people act as though they're going to find good prices for shoes like these.

"Psh, you think I'm about to pay what you're asking for?
indifferent.gif
Yeah, right! I can find a much better deal somewhere else on the internet!
grin.gif
"
you can, just on ebay, there's a few size 9's for cheaper than your $633 price... by a hundred + dollars... at least there was yesterday,i haven't checked today...

Every body want the Black Pink.THis means they are over saturated already.In addition, the materials are no where as luxurious or durable.Loser Relax if u needto know some info pm me.My source works Shoe Gallery in Miami. Grey > Pink

Originally Posted by Time Machine

Every body want the Black Pink.THis means they are over saturated already.In addition, the materials are no where as luxurious or durable.Loser Relax if u need to know some info pm me.My source works wit __________@_______in Miami. Grey > Pink

This dude sounds famaliar.......hmmm.....could it be....???......
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
Tan is Horrible.The only thing to match is Louis Vuitton!Unless youwant to wear them with Abercrombie,which is not rockin!!!! Did you realize that The Yeezy top tan portion is an extraction of the Air Mowhab ACG?or am i seeingthings? Grey Red is way hotter than tan and Pink Joints!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Every body want the Black Pink.THis means they are over saturated already.In addition, the materials are no where as luxurious or durable.Loser Relax if u need to know some info pm me.My source works wit __________@_______in Miami. Grey > Pink

nerd.gif
you already know it is.....let's give him a chance tho....
ohwell.gif

The sources I have are all across the counrty from Miami at Shoe Gallery to HOH NYC.Ask Greg the manager at HOH about me!Im just offering info.This release wascrazy.I literally had to race like 30 dudes in the mall.Luckily i run a 4.3 40 yard dash.I love this shoe.I didnt evne want them at first.I can t wait untilthe pink drop to rock wit the new Stephen Sprouse LV collection!
louis_vuitton-stephen-sprouse-graffiti-collection1.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

This is a funny website.Can you guys focus on the shoes not me!!!Good lord!!!The only thing i dont like about the Yeezy is the little suede Y's in thefront.Those Y's can easily rub off when wearing!I hope that nike or somebody releases some apparel to match these!Has anybody seen any fitted's that gohard with these?check you guys out tomoorow,thanks for welcoming me to NikeTalk!

Please stop the flaming in this thread.That is harrasment of an innocent person.I am not selling nothing.Straight secret info.I am here for all those peoplewho don twant to pay Willaim Rivera # prices!I am the good guy in this forum!On ebay it was krytponates for 1200 sold by William Rivera 3,did u guys flame himor searchin4j's?1500 COLLINS AVENUE

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Who is it fill me in ?

You guys gotta lay off time machine he's a good dude no need for flaming In this thread were all here fir one thing which is the shoes so let's stay ontopic please !

Back
Top Bottom