Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

eek.gif
@ 14 pages of these on ebay

laugh.gif
. hopefully i can snag a pair a little over the "bay area" retail price.

I love the yeezy.It is an incredible shoe.I love how the shoe glows.Pm me if interested in finding 9.5.I think the first color will be the best by far.Inaddition,they are by far hotter than the Mcfly Hyperdunk! The Mcfly is overated to me!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ those look way better than the highs......not even the colorway i'm just talkin they look much better as a mid.

^damn bp, Nike should be cutting you a check by now with all the photoshops you've done for there kicks they would be makin $$$$$ if they ever came outwith any colorways you've ps'ed.

eek.gif

*prays that the copper foamposite will come out and not be some limited HOH release.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

I just found out that a spot here in louisville where i live is getting them in this saturday the 10th. I drove 4 and a half hours for a pair saturday, but looks like i will be able to pick up another pair. So whoever said these will be arriving at local spots after initial release was not wrong. Check your spots folks and dont pay the outrageous prices for them.

You sure that spot just didn't get their original shipment on time?

It's just a relaunch of the 4 pairs they didn't sell out of on launch so they shipped them to another store. Don't even waste your time...trust meyou will be upset

i dont like that bp version.Bp can u do a yeezy in the gucci colorway?If anybody needs info on the Blck Pink May 2nd Hit me up!!!!

I think that has been posted, but it is one of my favorite tees to match my Air Yeezy! Flipjays has it on his blog and they are available at http://www.lacesnsoles.com

The inspiration for the tee came from an old childhood character, Pee-Wee!
LMAO
The tee gets the name from the "Big Top Pee Wee" phrase as "Big Top Yeezy"
LMAO

pimp.gif
Pm me if u need the blck pink secret info!

1.Grey OG
2.Black Pink
3.Grey Red
4.Black/Blck
5.Tan

I think the Kanye's might have been the craziest release in Nike Histroy!I remember the gucci spizike was a track race.Dides was racing in the mall likewhat happened for the Kanye's!Im Always 1-5 in the line game!

Tans are the best colorway IMO

Smooth strap & glow in the dark swoosh FTW

Originally Posted by Time Machine

The Black and Pink are going to be impossible to cop for you guys in nyc

why your sig say u sellin Pearl Foamposite 1's..........yeah right.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People let me tell you a little info about the Air Yeezy compilation.There will be more than 3 colors.Moreover,the OG will be the most coveted shoe of themall.The Black Pink shoe is cool but will be over saturated.The Tan shoe is simply disgusting.The first color way is always the precedent.If people have no ideahow they getting the black Pink lets talk i got some scoop you might like!Real Talk no BS.You guys deserve the Pink but few will have them.Mainly Beasts andResellers.The Grey is haooter than the first spizike or a tie!!!!!

Originally Posted by Time Machine

People let me tell you a little info about the Air Yeezy compilation.There will be more than 3 colors.Moreover,the OG will be the most coveted shoe of them all.The Black Pink shoe is cool but will be over saturated.The Tan shoe is simply disgusting.The first color way is always the precedent.If people have no idea how they getting the black Pink lets talk i got some scoop you might like!Real Talk no BS.You guys deserve the Pink but few will have them.Mainly Beasts and Resellers.The Grey is haooter than the first spizike or a tie!!!!!
How do u figure the blacks will be over saturated? There are 3000 of each colorway. They'll be just as available as the grays. And what is ursource on these other colors? Seems like ur just talkin homie

Back
Top Bottom