Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

For those who did buy the yeezy's to wear, how's that .5 size down thing workin ?

I got a size 9.5 and i wear a size 9.5,they fit just right.
pimp.gif

I'm starting to think I should have gotten that 8.5 instead of my 9... and I wore the 9 once already. SMH @ myself.

i usually wear a 10.5 forced to buy a 9.5, was a just little snug but then replaced the insole with a nike free insole(much thinner) fits just fine... hopethis helps somebody

hype kills, but can't be killed. This shoe has people rocking alternate sizes. This is why an individual will pay a grand for shoes
For those that have anything negative 2 say about this product, can you at least come 2 terms and admit you could not get it?
I can promise the next pair is super GR
and G talk, the first colorway will have the best materials
can I get an amen?
hinters? insiders?
embarassed.gif
I didn't keep the shoe, and it is going 2be hard 2 trade back the 2nd & 3rd colors for the 1st

I know the shoe probably isnt available anymore but does anyone know if a store in savannah ga would sell quickstrike releases cause im down here for schooland its hard to get back to atlanta for shoes, thanks

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

it is going 2 be hard 2 trade back the 2nd & 3rd colors for the 1st
hah.....i say people will be throwin these out the window for the black ones if the chance arose.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by kobe8is

MCFLY >>> YEEZY
Whoa....

I applaud you...kobe8is=Hypebeast God!
laugh.gif

Lemme guess, you're already in line for the McFlys coming out in 2015?

buying shoes for over $300 or $400!

NO THANKS!
wink.gif

people that wore their yeezy's already, so do they fit a half size bigger in general? i'm usually a size 9, 9.5 on sbs lows, should i get a 9 or sizedown to a 8.5? i don't want my foot to shift around when im walkin

Originally Posted by Method Man

DO NOT attempt to buy, sell, or trade in this thread.

Those who do will be banned or suspended.
I hope I don't get banned for this. (This is purely a question because I find it highly unlikely anyway.)

How likely would it be to trade a pair of Yeezys for a pair of Kryptonates?

so why are people already assuming that they're going to get the black and pinks if they barely could get these again?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ everyone complaining about sizing. I don't understand how people can wear so many different sizes in shoes. I wear a 13 in EVERYTHING.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
@ everyone complaining about sizing. I don't understand how people can wear so many different sizes in shoes. I wear a 13 in EVERYTHING.
lol i take what i can get. if they have a 15 i'll get that but if not i'll get a 14 if i really want the shoe

So if a dude wears an 13.. he will buy a size 9? Just to have them??

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff that. For $250? Or More??

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

Im hatin on ALL size 11's.. lol

i did think the Orange /Greys were a Beast... but I just couldn't do it..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

So if a dude wears an 13.. he will buy a size 9? Just to have them??

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff that. For $250? Or More??

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

Im hatin on ALL size 11's.. lol

i did think the Orange /Greys were a Beast... but I just couldn't do it..
But above that, the people that camped out didn't want to leave empty-handed.

At the very least, they could purchase a pair that wasn't their size and either flip it or trade it for a pair that was their size.

Back
Top Bottom