Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

^^^^ yo take it easy up there cuz, no neeeeeeed for that
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Doing a Pre-Order for one pair so far, you pick the size (besides size 12) Guaranteed to ship on the 2nd, Cheap NTer's this is not for you.
I wish this was like the 1/2cent release where everyone who wants a pair can get one, but we all know this is not the case.
Pm's asking where the spot is will be ignored. Those NT'ers who has looked out for me in the past i might have some good info for your ears, hit me up!

AIM:bklynstylebaby
Copying what i doin i see
grin.gif

I CAN ONLY GET 1 PAIR CURRENTLY
AND IM LOVING THE OFFERS
H/O is tied at 500
550 TAKES IT
LOW BALLERS STAY AWAY

I might be able to get 2 @ the most so keep the offers coming
pimp.gif

WILL ALSO SELL INFO ON WHERE TO CAWP ONLINE AND WHAT TIME for 20$ paypal
550 at this point is cheap. u guys are sleeping. for 550 i may cop low key....

Just talked to somebody in line at NT Chicago and they might be giving out the wristbands today, they only have 23 pairs.

FootCo. on Knickerbocker
FootCo. on Pitkin
Quick Strike on Fulton
Vinnies Styles on Flatbush

Dont mind me...im just rambling(?)

Originally Posted by Lrrr

FootCo. on Knickerbocker
FootCo. on Pitkin
Quick Strike on Fulton

what a clown, its nothing though.....send NTers to the hood if you like, hope you're responsible for them and whatever happens
roll.gif

^ onlymjs if I can get my hands on an extra pair I got you, my shop should be getting them today or tomorrow the latest. You need a size 8 right?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Lrrr

FootCo. on Knickerbocker
FootCo. on Pitkin
Quick Strike on Fulton

what a clown, its nothing though.....send NTers to the hood if you like, hope you're responsible for them and whatever happens
roll.gif
Knickerbocker isn't that bad if you're out there early. That's in Bushwick for you guys that never leave the house.
Vinnie's Styles is in a very safe neighborhood. No trouble there.
Pitkin? Get there early.
Fulton is Fulton. Its not as bad as it used to be. If you're a herb, you're a herb but you don't have to worry about anything. Too many policestationed over there.

I'll pass on these and attempt to get the Tan Yeezy. Wish these were the sample blacks.

smh.gif
Giving up spots.
laugh.gif
Dropping $550 on a gym shoe.

LAZY B thats not the area i was talking about....

What were you talking about? I don't read the foolishness in this thread.

LAZY B thats not the area i was talking about....but while spots are being blown in BK, our mom/pop stores look out for customers and not hypebeasts, so evencamping won't score you a pair...

What it sounds like to me.... is some people in here are paying $$$$$ for these and are trying to convince themselves through posting on here that the price is going to be $800-900, which like another person said, it will not reach.

We're in a RECESSION people. Sure, there's only 3k pair. Sure, these have more hype behind them because of the Zen's. Doesn't matter.

Go look at Flight Club. Plenty of pairs available for $650-800.

If you're copping these for the resell, you either better be paying retail (or within $75 bucks), because the resell value on these will be $650 tops. With another pair dropping, as well as more Zen's popping up for resell.. and let's not even get started on the Vuitton joints... no one is going to pay $800 for a pair of Yeezy, outside of spoiled kids and impulse buyers 1-2 days after the release. I know you might want that, but it's not happening.
The morst realist thing ever wrote in this entire thread.

For the people buying from resellers:

Are you gonna wait till after they drop (may 3rd, Sunday)

Or are you giving resellers your money right now so they can cop on the 3rd?

I would rather wait till they have it in thier posestion. Im also interested on how this will play out.

theres still a 0.000001563% (even thats too much) chance on copping from NDC

Back
Top Bottom