Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Any reason why the black/pink are showing as unavailable instead of sold out?

most likely prepping the template for the nets.

Im def trying to get in on the group chat, fellow NT'ers...
AIM: Btremendo2
get at me....
Btw, dont let the post count fool you, been doin this a long time...
Good lookin in advance

Originally Posted by debs 168

ah i gotta go to the bathroom lol. what a horrible horrible time to go.
lol do you have a laptop? If so just take it with you. Otherwise just hope you can blow it all out real quick.

if i gotta go in the chair i'm getting these shoes. not leaving til i do. lol. its that serious.

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

lets just try comeon

isnt it past you bed time?

^Lol forreal, And yu was the one @ Union city today right? I was wearing the Space Jams.
I saw you at the Hub' also, you was with that dude with the Buzz Lightyear backpack who was hatin' on everybody coping for $500 justbecause his funds were too low.

Originally Posted by debs 168

if i gotta go in the chair i'm getting these shoes. not leaving til i do. lol. its that serious.

im feeling you're pain
mad.gif

this is why i hate nike

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

lets just try comeon

isnt it past you bed time?

^Lol forreal, And yu was the one @ Union city today right? I was wearing the Space Jams.
I saw you at the Hub' also, you was with that dude with the Buzz Lightyear backpack who was hatin' on everybody coping for $500 just because his funds were too low.

them 3 dudes were cool... did anyone else purchase at the hub?

Originally Posted by StarTrak

copped my %$@!! at the Hub too..
What were you wearing? (No %@$@) I was the big black dude with the brown bubble jacket and the sweats.......
I heard them #%$@$% started selling size 12's after they told me they only had 11's after I left.

a nike rep told me they get them on their site around 2:30ish est but who knows i got my pair already so im gravy. but i wanna see if the dude was right bouthis info tho. good luck yal

edit: F5 = refresh... enjoy

and prod. # is 366164 right? prod/style # same ??

please refrain from posting times and all of that. it makes it harder for those of us trying to get the sneakers...

them 3 dudes were cool... did anyone else purchase at the hub?

I saw my dude White Andy who I haven't seen in three years getting his pair after you left. Now that I think about it he's the one who probably tookthe last size 12......

Back
Top Bottom