Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

anybody know where the NDC server is located at?

lol %+@? u gonna hack in to ndc or somethin?
yes and no

Pretty sure their in Oregon.
pimp.gif

now the reps said they got info at 11 pm that they most likely wont go up tonight due to so many people being on the site and they dont want it to crash. Shetold me to check back from 7 am tomorrow until 12 am weds... grrr

Good luck to all the people waiting in line and online. Me and my connect got 3 sizes of 9-10 so I'm good. Waiting to hear all the stories in theaftermath.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

now the reps said they got info at 11 pm that they most likely wont go up tonight due to so many people being on the site and they dont want it to crash. She told me to check back from 7 am tomorrow until 12 am weds... grrr
^
They don't know @%$%. It may end up being true but it shouldn't be taken as fact.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by lafayquinn

Geez, they marked up the prices a bit at the Hub since I got my Zens there.

They charged $400 for those right?

i paid 350 for the zens at the hub - they shady but they get shipments all the time - plus i live 5 blocks from the store and it beats making a line at HOH oranywhere in the city

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Originally Posted by lafayquinn

Geez, they marked up the prices a bit at the Hub since I got my Zens there.

They charged $400 for those right?

i paid 350 for the zens at the hub - they shady but they get shipments all the time - plus i live 5 blocks from the store and it beats making a line at HOH or anywhere in the city
Yeah I paid $350 too. Gave me the 3rd degree about my shoe size before letting me pay.

Posted up here in houston. And premiumgoods
They did a raffle. I got my pair on lock. 8 pairs to go around. And 8 dudes chillin out here

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

I just want to wish people taking their SATs tomorrow good luck!

Ya'll be lookin' fresh, but I doubt that'll help boost up scores
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

I just want to wish people taking their SATs tomorrow good luck!

Ya'll be lookin' fresh, but I doubt that'll help boost up scores
laugh.gif

thats me.
also the black yeezys now say out of stock????
mean anything???

Is anyone else refreshing this page and the Nike link simultaneously?

my f**cking mac mouse is bugging out at the freaking wrong time... i hate macs!!!!

what would u guys think if they put the yeezys on nikeid and only let out like 24 pairs a day....like wit the kobes...

would be unbelievable but a hypebeasts dream...

^
That would lead to a lot of terrible cw's. But I'd like to see that those that want them could get them.

Back
Top Bottom