Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

this is gonna be just ilke the 11 in the morn but instead of calling and redialing every three seconds it going to be refesh ever half sec.

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

kinda random but i still have my giftcard for the charity 1's that i need to use

I have a $100 gift card that can be used to nike and a bunch of different stores. Thing is I have to register it to 1 store and I dont want to do it to nikeand then not get the yeezy's and still have that $100 that im not gonna spend on Nike, ya know?

You can tell everyone is on NDC because this thread is slowing down completely!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pinkpob

SacTycoon wrote:

kinda random but i still have my giftcard for the charity 1's that i need to use

I have a $100 gift card that can be used to nike and a bunch of different stores. Thing is I have to register it to 1 store and I dont want to do it to nike
and then not get the yeezy's and still have that $100 that im not gonna spend on Nike, ya know?

your on a website named NIKETALK...my guess is that you could find something to buy on ndc

I just got off the phone with a nike rep, and he was insisting that these will not be popping up tonight, and that the pairs that dropped early this morningwas a mistake on nikes part. Why must nike reps play these stupid mind games with us... ugh.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

I just got off the phone with a nike rep, and he was insisting that these will not be popping up tonight, and that the pairs that dropped early this morning was a mistake on nikes part. Why must nike reps play these stupid mind games with us... ugh.
because nike knows they can do whatever they want

I've got work in the morning, if the don't drop tonight
mad.gif

Even if I don't get a pair I'd like to know that I had a chance.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

I just got off the phone with a nike rep, and he was insisting that these will not be popping up tonight, and that the pairs that dropped early this morning was a mistake on nikes part. Why must nike reps play these stupid mind games with us... ugh.
because nike knows they can do whatever they want

I dont think any actually sold today. I think the size list has just been going on and off all day

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

i work at nike headquarters, they will be up at 2 pst
i work for kanye west and he decided that he wants all the pairs of these shoes so he had already bought them all.

anyone can claim anything on here lol

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by pinkpob

SacTycoon wrote:

I have a $100 gift card that can be used to nike and a bunch of different stores. Thing is I have to register it to 1 store and I dont want to do it to nike
and then not get the yeezy's and still have that $100 that im not gonna spend on Nike, ya know?

your on a website named NIKETALK...my guess is that you could find something to buy on ndc
Yeah but besides the Yeezy's there's nothing on ndc I want RIGHT NOW, now a gift card to Macy's I could use right now along with BestBuy which is why dont want to register the card to ndc, see?

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

i work at nike headquarters, they will be up at 2 pst
i work for kanye west and he decided that he wants all the pairs of these shoes so he had already bought them all.

anyone can claim anything on here lol
Just got off the phone with kanye, he said you're fired

Back
Top Bottom