Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

i gotta get up at 9am 2mrw...

im gonna have to go ahead and co-sign with that 230am limit.

sigh, i got love for the game...too bad the feelin ain't mutual. (smh @ ndc)

And note to the wise if you make it through check-out dont celebrate so early....
Nike.com known for them cancellation emails. lol

Originally Posted by GTEK

And note to the wise if you make it through check-out dont celebrate so early....
Nike.com know for them cancellation emails. lol

yea they are horrible then the nike reps are just straight up dheads when you call to ask about it!!!!!!

I don't even care if I can't cop anymore. It's like my brain will only trigger my sleep once a tan shoe icon pops up
laugh.gif

word? they really roll like that?

I'm starting to get delirious with all of this refreshing. The Zens look a lot like the Tans and I get excited every time they upload!
laugh.gif

Gambling with your bladder and taking a leak to find out that they didnt come out yet FTW
pimp.gif

You think they would let me put half on one credit card and the other half on a different credit card? Is there a way to do that? I guess I 'll find out.

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

only the strong survive! lol

im on my bed with my wireless keyboard/mouse ready to jump off once they drop ... and im starting to get the lazy eye to fall asleep not a good look lol

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHILL

ITS NOT EVEN 1030 pst

SO IT AINT DROPPING

AT LEAST WAIT TILL

ITS MIDNIGHT OVER HERE....

sorry caps lock was on LOL

Originally Posted by sreggie101

word? they really roll like that?
Check the LeBron thread, on the MVP's a lot of people got burned.

anyone else reload and just double check those black/pinks to make sure there are no sizes left
laugh.gif

Haha Im ahead of the curve... I got the celly alarm set on STEVE RIFKIND LOUD, both laptops charging wallet and CC's sitting on the keypad and the bucketin case the bladders. Im multitasking the sad thing is, 5 yrs deep into hardcore collecting sneakers, I havent once gotten anything successfully off NDC. FML.Good Luck 2 the true Heads out there.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHILL

ITS NOT EVEN 1030 pst

SO IT AINT DROPPING

AT LEAST WAIT TILL

ITS MIDNIGHT OVER HERE....

sorry caps lock was on LOL

i hope not...i got a midnight raffle...
frown.gif

I dont think the Nike site has my billing info stored, hopefully that doesnt slow me down trying to checkout.

Back
Top Bottom