Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by TBGA

Originally Posted by sreggie101

so wait how does it work? once u click add to cart to get a shoe reserved for u?

Yes
smile.gif

incorrect, they will steal that !@%+ outta your cart if you don't check out fast enough, happened to me last month.

roll.gif

I was so freaking heartbroken.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by pinkpob

Originally Posted by pinkpob

I dont think the Nike site has my billing info stored, hopefully that doesnt slow me down trying to checkout.

it wont.. ur good to go
smile.gif
I hope your not lying
laugh.gif
truth.org
it defff wont slow you down.
glasses.gif
im trying to find a link on the site to store billing info for express checkout but can't. I can't remember the last time i bought offthere so I dont know if my info's stored or not.

Im all for helping a fellow sneakerhead out but this is getting out of hand. Im tired of seeing info being spoon fed to people. If you dont know what thebusiness is by now then you dont need to be copping anything.

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

this $%#! needs to hurry up.. people waitin for me at the club lol...

haha forget the club you might be here all night
haha go to the club, i rate your chances there of getting lucky there much higher than your chances on getting lucky on NDC

Originally Posted by joeman1515

haha go to the club, i rate your chances there of getting lucky there much higher than your chances on getting lucky on NDC
haha unless you an ugly mofo, then stay on NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TBGA

no, go to the club, enjoy yourself.
pimp.gif
then come back and read about everyone saying the same thing because nike still hasnt released these lol

It's like the website breathes in cycles. It'll show the black/pink as unavailable...then it'll switch briefly to a "sold out" page....

yeah these are just sneakers anyway if sneakers are more important than shorties than you might have a problem
3,000 tans......500,000 "shorties" on any given night...

i refrained from getting gear to match these before buying them in order to not jinx myself..lol

Back
Top Bottom