Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

I'm baaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!
happy.gif

So real talk... Chicago heads unite... what's the deal? Word on HoH, NT, and the boutiques? Who's raffling this time? Screw auctions... MSRP or bust...
pimp.gif
Im in Chicago and still trying to find out myself.

I know NT Chicago and HOH will get them for sure. I'm just trying to get a pair of these for retail. Best of luck to you bro

My question is how things will operate this time around... things got nasty at HoH and NT last time so I was wondering if they were going to take a more civilized approach... as some of you may remember from the previous threads, wifey will be camping for me so I was hoping to ease her ordeal a bit...

What happened at HOH & Niketown? All i ever heard about is when some moron at NT brought 8 lawnchairs and sat them down for 8 people who weren't there.Things got heated and dude got kicked out. That's all I ever heard. The boutiques in the Chi are doing people grimey....real grimey. It's MSRP for meas well. I've made the necessary preparations to get these things.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

[h2]Air Yeezy Locations[/h2]Posted by Peter Sim | Apr 3, 2009
[table][tr][td]

If you haven't noticed, the Air Yeezy is probably going to be one of the biggest Nike releases this year.

We've compiled a list of spots where you can find a pair. There are plenty more spots, but these are the ones that we've confirmed.

Obviously, a lot these places already have tons of people camped out for them or pairs allocated to employees and VIPs, so get in where you fit in.

List of the stores after the jump.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Active Athlete (Houston, TX)
ALIFE Rivington (LES, NYC)
Beatnic (Fullerton, CA)
Big Mike's (Duncanville, TX)
Blends (San Diego, CA)
Bodega (Boston, MA)
Burn Rubber (Detroit, MI)
Commonwealth DC
Concepts (Boston, MA)
Darkside Initiative (San Francisco, CA)
Dave's Quality Meat (NY, NY)
DTLR (several locations in Baltimore)
Flight Club NY
Footaction (34th St, NYC)
GOODS (Seattle, WA)

High Point Shoes (Scottsdale, AZ)
House of Hoops Beverly HIlls
House of Hoops Chicago
House of Hoops Harlem
HUF SF (San Francisco, CA)
Kicks/HI (Honolulu, HI)
Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL)
Livestock (Toronto, Canada)
MAJOR DC (Washington DC)
Millennium Shoes (Inglewood, CA)
Millennium Shoe (Los Angeles, CA)
Motive807 (Austin, TX) Will not be getting them
Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer (NY)
Nike Sportswear Montalban (LA, CA)
Niketown Chicago
Niketown SF (San Francisco, CA)
Niketown LA
Premium Goods (Brooklyn, NY and Houston, TX)
Primitive (Encino, CA)
Proper (Long Beach, CA)
Self Conscious (auction - Chicago, IL)
Sheikh's (multiple locations, but most likely SF location)
Shoe Gallery (Miami, FL)
Shop Gentei (Baltimore, MD)
Sports Plus (New Orleans, LA)
St Alfreds (Chicago, IL)
Succezz (auction - Chicago, IL)
TRUE (San Francisco, CA)
UBIQ (Philadelphia, PA)
Undefeated (All locations except Silverlake)
Vault Harlem
Walter's (Atlanta, GA)

And remember:

NO BUYING!
NO SELLING!
NO TRADING!

Release Date 6/6/2009 Retail $215.00

Motive807 (Austin, TX) Will not be getting them

Damn, Niketown NY aren't getting them?
I had doubts when I saw Footaction on 34th on the list..
but I guess they might get them since Niketown NY aren't.

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

What happened at HOH & Niketown? All i ever heard about is when some moron at NT brought 8 lawnchairs and sat them down for 8 people who weren't there. Things got heated and dude got kicked out. That's all I ever heard. The boutiques in the Chi are doing people grimey....real grimey. It's MSRP for me as well. I've made the necessary preparations to get these things.
That happened the first time around. 2nd time around, i was actually at NT(black/pink) and things were normal. It rained and eventually, we weregranted our wristbands.
HOH had a fiasco when a list was made and people not on the list were mad. but...they werent the first ones there...they tried to be goons...enough said...

How are the boutiques doing people grimey?
Succezz and Self concious have done auctions... ranging from 425-575
STA is 250 plus tax....
leaders is 350....

Alot of people complain when stores don't sell shoes for retail... The way I see it, as long as youre not paying ebay prices, you shouldnt complain. Somepeople are out here bad with the only option to pay 550-700 for any given pair.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

What happened at HOH & Niketown? All i ever heard about is when some moron at NT brought 8 lawnchairs and sat them down for 8 people who weren't there. Things got heated and dude got kicked out. That's all I ever heard. The boutiques in the Chi are doing people grimey....real grimey. It's MSRP for me as well. I've made the necessary preparations to get these things.
That happened the first time around. 2nd time around, i was actually at NT(black/pink) and things were normal. It rained and eventually, we were granted our wristbands.
HOH had a fiasco when a list was made and people not on the list were mad. but...they werent the first ones there...they tried to be goons...enough said...

How are the boutiques doing people grimey?
Succezz and Self concious have done auctions... ranging from 425-575
STA is 250 plus tax....
leaders is 350....

Alot of people complain when stores don't sell shoes for retail... The way I see it, as long as youre not paying ebay prices, you shouldnt complain. Some people are out here bad with the only option to pay 550-700 for any given pair.
Hmmm...I may be second guessing my HOH camp out but I shall see. I just can't do a camp out beginning Tuesday, from what I heard is whathappened at NT for the Black/Pinks.

Well I keep getting conflicting reports that STA is charging $300-$350, Leaders is $350-$500 (and pairs are mostly accounted for prior to release date), and Ijust don't do auctions. Once the "hustlas" show up it's over! lol! But I hear ya on the eBay prices.

$250 is still doable for me. I'm just Sneaker Head with bills to pay, gotta live within my budgets....isn't that kinda of an oxymoron?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZPRM

Damn, Niketown NY aren't getting them?
I had doubts when I saw Footaction on 34th on the list..
but I guess they might get them since Niketown NY aren't.

NT NY is getting them and they will be raffled

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Terrence J is showing off his Yeezys on 106 & Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.
Now to everyone else that repeated this get out.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This has really been the first time I watched 106 since aj and free.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom