Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Jcool813

this is really bull.

is nike doing anything wrong, legally, by releasing them with no notice and early?

laugh.gif

this is really bull.

is nike doing anything wrong, legally, by releasing them with no notice and early?

you serious?

I undersand the frustration but really..

this is really bull.

Quickstrikes, especially tier 0, can release anywhere & @ anytime despite any release date. NDC reps will willingly tell u that themselves

so any one confirm that they dropped this morning with some confirmation email or something? proof?

i dont believe any of this, will just wait it out.

thats been my avy for a minute.

bout to change it.

lol
nah homie I was "smackin" the rationale that you suggested Nike was doing something illegal.
I mean #@$!+ crazy frustrating but they're selling their product methodically, thus fueling the hypebeast machine.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

^ditto.

Thinking about flipping. I need a netbook and an itouch.
Get that Computer.
laugh.gif

Cats offereing 1K over here to workers at some of the spots.

this is really bull.

This guy said LEGALLY??? SMH DUDE. *SUICIDE WATCH BEGINS*

can someone pick me up some in nyc size 11 im not gonna lie im 14 years old so the most ill pay is 250, but I live in CT and theres no spots here SOMEONE HELP,if you waiting in line already with your size pick up and extra 11 and ill pay you PLEASE

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

can someone pick me up some in nyc size 11 im not gonna lie im 14 years old so the most ill pay is 250, but I live in CT and theres no spots here SOMEONE HELP, if you waiting in line already with your size pick up and extra 11 and ill pay you PLEASE

laugh.gif
aww man this is sad. 250? most stores selling 100 over that.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

can someone pick me up some in nyc size 11 im not gonna lie im 14 years old so the most ill pay is 250, but I live in CT and theres no spots here SOMEONE HELP, if you waiting in line already with your size pick up and extra 11 and ill pay you PLEASE

laugh.gif
aww man this is sad. 250? most stores selling 100 over that.
tired.gif

prob closer to $250 over

youre best bet is to stay on NDC all day/night to see if you can buy a retail... no one in the streets will sell at that price... so good luck

I'm so torn right now. The only spot close to me getting them is 4 hrs away and they said they have 30 pairs available and around 15 heads in line. I'mdebating if its worth the drive or not because I'm worried that by the time I get there, there will be 30+ in line which would be an epic fail on my part(that means I would potentially miss out on the NDC release as well).

my friend tried to get the black pinks at DQM but he told me they were selling them for 600.

true?

Back
Top Bottom