Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

Same. I enjoy hearing about how all hoop shoes perform. To be honest though, I only hoop and rock with Nike. I know...I know....I'm missing out on some good stuff that other brands put out but I can't do it. I'll be out looking at shoes and my wife will tell me how nice some Adidas or some other stuff will look and I always say, " I can't wear that. Nike might revoke my lifetime contract. :rofl:"
Yo I used to be that way, until I got a pair of D Rose 5 from Ross for like 35 bucks a few years back. Those opened me up to adidas and since some of my fave hoop shoes have been adidas. Harden 1, Dame 3, harden 3 some of the best hoop shoes I’ve used. Although I can’t wear them casually lol

Oh yeah I hate the evo. Grip is non existent and slips when wet. Forced to use it because it's the default ball in Canada for all levels up to college
I thought the Baden was the official ball in Canada, but maybe they changed it.

Inform me on this
upload_2019-4-21_22-58-13.jpeg

Rest of the details on this link
https://oneononetesters.com/leaked-harden-vol-4-tech-specs

Wore my favorites on the court 5 weeks straight Hooping 3 times a week

Time for some new kicks bottom wearing

E7E963BF-3E3A-4C59-BA3A-97F963E2DA58.jpeg

Yall ever just find that one shoe and not want to wear anything else? Its like any other shoe just doesn't feel like my bed anymore.

Two months in the kobe 1 and my opinion is still the same it's like wearing nothing at all. I just love the leather
So true, i just recently got my 2nd pair of 81 points at the outlets

Yall ever just find that one shoe and not want to wear anything else? Its like any other shoe just doesn't feel like my bed anymore.

Two months in the kobe 1 and my opinion is still the same it's like wearing nothing at all. I just love the leather

I had that feeling with the OGS but I haven't gotten that with the Retros yet. I think I'll give them another chance this weekend

You better rack up when you see them for the low low.

My ultimate hooping shoe definitely is the jordan XVI and Kobe 1st gen NXT.

Years ago It was the Curry 2. That line turned into a one hit wonder for me though.

I like having a large rotation these days. I enjoy the different ride each shoe provides. What am I taking out for a spin today, the ferraris, classic muscle, or a jdm tuner?

Years ago It was the Curry 2. That line turned into a one hit wonder for me though.

I like having a large rotation these days. I enjoy the different ride each shoe provides. What am I taking out for a spin today, the ferraris, classic muscle, or a jdm tuner?

This was me as well. I loved the Curry 2 traction so much that I kept buying them as each pair's cushioning bottomed out. 4 pairs later, I've finally accepted that nothing in the market today has the same traction and I've finally moved on. Good times though.

Back
Top Bottom