Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

Oh wow. Yeah. Need to find a last that matches your foot shape. Probably pretty difficult as it is rare
Lebron 16 fits really well, I should start wearing those again haha.

I also wanna try the new balance 2 way v3 in wide size, but it’s sold out.

Last edited:
Lebron 16s are def wide friendly. I also think the Freak 3/4 are too. Zion 2. Jordan 37. Wow 10.
Zion 2 definitely. Freak 3 no but 4 yes. 37 yes - very. Wow 10 maybe if you aren’t extremely wide. All my opinions - I had to go up half in kyrie 5-8 and the lebron 20 as well as the Jordan 35-36 for width.

Hes better than “most” shoetubers. Quick, to the point. Technical and scientific reasoning.

Some shoe tubers are so repetitive it’s hard to get through. like the kid now doing performance reviews for wear testers/ nightwing.
Honestly after NW and some of the other familiar names from the site like duke40 duke40 stopped altogether or slowed down on their reviews I haven’t really been checking for Weartesters much these days. I watched the clip of that kid and his personality didn’t really hold my attention… I probably won’t be checking for him in the future.

Zion 2 definitely. Freak 3 no but 4 yes. 37 yes - very. Wow 10 maybe if you aren’t extremely wide. All my opinions - I had to go up half in kyrie 5-8 and the lebron 20 as well as the Jordan 35-36 for width.
Thank you, this is really helpful. I’ll see if I can catch the 37 on discount!

Damn Jordan 37s are on sale for 110-120 at ndc. 20% off sale ended yesterday though.

Honestly after NW and some of the other familiar names from the site like duke40 duke40 stopped altogether or slowed down on their reviews I haven’t really been checking for Weartesters much these days. I watched the clip of that kid and his personality didn’t really hold my attention… I probably won’t be checking for him in the future.

I did get the Harden 7 in today but it’s the pink pair so I want to see how they feel before I play in them. NB FreshFoam feels GREAT and the Kawhi should be here next week.

I’m still buying and playing but the “public” likes videos better it seems and, well, I’ve got a face for print. I’ll still jump in here and on the site for some reviews.
Appreciate your insight. And input. 👍👍for what it’s worth

Played 3 two hour hoops sessions in the 37 lows. Putting them back in the shoe box and retiring them. Fits a little short and wide. Hurts on the toes and causes blisters. Fit was just weird. Cushion was def nice tho. No issues with grip.
Personally prefer the 36’s.

think imma try out the cut 2s i miss the 1s and there’s no way i’m hell i’m paying resell. anybody try both? what’s the verdict on any glaring differences

think imma try out the cut 2s i miss the 1s and there’s no way i’m hell i’m paying resell. anybody try both? what’s the verdict on any glaring differences
I have a somewhat wide foot and I couldn’t wear the cut 2 at all. The drop in midsole has side walls and my foot was spilling over them. The cushion is very firm and bouncy but it’s fairly high off the ground. Don’t love how the laces interact with the tongue, doesn’t really hold it well in place and it tends to slide off to the side.

I’ve never owned retail cut 1 but I have a pair of replica ones and it’s definitely lower to the ground than the 2, and the traction is much better. Overall fit and lockdown seems better too since the foot doesn’t sit so high in the shoe. Replica cuts are like $100. I’ve been rotating them and my lebron 20s lately.

Attachments

• 68FB2E7D-FF36-4E33-A388-F905BAC5B969.jpeg
    68FB2E7D-FF36-4E33-A388-F905BAC5B969.jpeg
    357.8 KB · Views: 379
  • D27B8790-36D3-44D3-8FA4-86F468BEAFD9.jpeg
    D27B8790-36D3-44D3-8FA4-86F468BEAFD9.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 451
I have a somewhat wide foot and I couldn’t wear the cut 2 at all. The drop in midsole has side walls and my foot was spilling over them. The cushion is very firm and bouncy but it’s fairly high off the ground. Don’t love how the laces interact with the tongue, doesn’t really hold it well in place and it tends to slide off to the side.

I’ve never owned retail cut 1 but I have a pair of replica ones and it’s definitely lower to the ground than the 2, and the traction is much better. Overall fit and lockdown seems better too since the foot doesn’t sit so high in the shoe. Replica cuts are like $100. I’ve been rotating them and my lebron 20s lately.
if u can compare the court feel or height of the gt cuts 2 to another sneaker which one would u pick? are they as high as a bron? i heard similar things about all the negatives u listed

if u can compare the court feel or height of the gt cuts 2 to another sneaker which one would u pick? are they as high as a bron? i heard similar things about all the negatives u listed
I’d say it’s about same height off the ground as lebron 20, but doesn’t feel as locked in due to the tongue and lacing system. Kd 15 is similar but better, as long as you don’t have a wide foot and can fit comfortably

Yeah agree with the cut 2 being off the ground. the cushion feels like is needs a ton of break-in to really have you foot "sit" in the shoe. Also a product of a chunky drop in midsole I guess... but for some reason the collar and tongue never locked me all the way in.

and the traction doesn't BITE really at all, but works. no squeaks

KD15 much lower, and the full zoom stroebel gives great zoom feel without being tippy. very stable shoe

Anyone have insole recommendations? Developed some foot pain recently playing in currys and 36 lows and the doc reco’d finding performance insoles. Ever since I’ve been getting ads for some on IG but not sure what’s actually worth picking up.

Yeah agree with the cut 2 being off the ground. the cushion feels like is needs a ton of break-in to really have you foot "sit" in the shoe. Also a product of a chunky drop in midsole I guess... but for some reason the collar and tongue never locked me all the way in.

and the traction doesn't BITE really at all, but works. no squeaks

KD15 much lower, and the full zoom stroebel gives great zoom feel without being tippy. very stable shoe
idk if my feet can fit those kd15s heard they’re od narrow. do the kd15s have the same bounciness as the cut 2
?

I’d say it’s about same height off the ground as lebron 20, but doesn’t feel as locked in due to the tongue and lacing system. Kd 15 is similar but better, as long as you don’t have a wide foot and can fit comfortably
think imma wait for a bigger disco on the cut
2s the way they’re selling there’s no rush lol

Back
Top Bottom