nike Flightposite retro pics

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I dont know if this question has been asked before but why are these and the foam retros so oily/greasy and smell like tootsie rolls? I looks in side a few boxes and there are big grease spots on the wrapping paper

Same thing with the OGs for the grease. As for the tootsie rolls
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone using these to ball or have used them already? Would like to know. I hope there is a friends and family day soon or if these will ever hit the salesrack.

I doubt these would last until a friends or family and if they do, they'll prob be restricted

While these aren't flying off the shelves, they are movin consistnatly

I dont know if this question has been asked before but why are these and the foam retros so oily/greasy and smell like tootsie rolls? I looks in side a few boxes and there are big grease spots on the wrapping paper

I noticed that in mine there were grease stains on the paper lol

yea i forgot bout the grease thing.... o well them things fire. thirsty for the golds and purps

if you are a size 8.5 and down or 13 and up, check nike.com. they have a 20% off code you can use on these. also if you create a new account, you get freeshipping as well.

grease? and i thought all foams smelled funny. all mine have. and my zoom in the left forefoot is alot more bouncy then the zoom in the right forefoot.
eyes.gif

I HOPE YALL UNDERSTAND THIS SHOE...I WAITED FOR THEM TO RERELEASE SINCE THEY WERE OUT AND I WAS BROKE...I JUSTCOPPED MY SECOND PAIR....NEXT=GOLD FLIGHTS!

just copped 2 pair off uptempo air. i hope they ship fast. can't wait to get a pair on my feet. missed out the first time around. ended up settling for theultraposites a few years later.

there was grease on my pairs 2... i soaked it all up and made sum taiwan fries and burgers wit em.. delicious!!!

Did these ever reappear on Eastbay??? I ordered them a looooong time ago and the date keeps getting pushed back!

umm not to sound like a fool.. which color are the eggplants?

and are purple flightposites dropping?

Originally Posted by trublu86

I noticed that in mine there were grease stains on the paper lol

my all black penny foam posites came wit a gunk of grease inside one of da ridges...i was like "da hell someone pickin they nose and left itthere?"

i guess its part of da manufacturin of foamposite.

Is 135 shipped a good price to get them for? I know its already 45 under retail, but will they go that much lower than 135? If im lucky i can find for 110? Ifthats the case ill just buy now instead of waiting for sumtin that could or couldnt happen. Thanks.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Is 135 shipped a good price to get them for? I know its already 45 under retail, but will they go that much lower than 135? If im lucky i can find for 110? If thats the case ill just buy now instead of waiting for sumtin that could or couldnt happen. Thanks.

That's a good deal bro. I'd do that. We never know if they will fall lower than that price.

Back
Top Bottom