Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

So I saw the grey pair in person the other day, which was the pair i was pretty set on getting. But idk the colors didn't really pop in person as opposed to the black and blue pair. Gonna have to rethink my decision lol

So I saw the grey pair in person the other day, which was the pair i was pretty set on getting. But idk the colors didn't really pop in person as opposed to the black and blue pair. Gonna have to rethink my decision lol
How does that Grey look compared to the current womens grey / blue CW?

I can wait too. I think NDC will have them discounted before Christmas though. Probably around $150-175. Hopefully they sit when they have their 25% off clearance sale . I want all pairs release so far.

Nice. Didn't know you can use the $20off$100 with those without being on sale. Great pick up though. :smile:

Ooh yea and can't forget about 5% back cash from ebates , as u can see I'm really trying to justify this purchase lol

Post some live pics and on feet pics when you get them please. Something about the purple is holding me back...

Also noticed the blue pair has sold out of a handful of sizes, no such luck for waiting on clearance for that pair I guess.

Thanks!

AG

Ooh yea and can't forget about 5% back cash from ebates , as u can see I'm really trying to justify this purchase lol
Damn! Too bad they don't have these in my mother's size. She's been dying to get the new pair, but it's not worth the full price.

I find it funny that these shoes are so expensive, you can find them on eBay for cheaper than retail 
laugh.gif

Nike dun goofed 

Last edited by a moderator:
reazsal-

Thanks for this post. Got the grey pair on ebay for 168 shipped using best offer/10% ebay code. 

Finally convinced this girl to give me her swoosh login and the discount isn't valid with these 
sick.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally convinced this girl to give me her swoosh login and the discount isn't valid with these :x

:wow: Wha...damn nike going hard on that $225 pricepoint. No matter, these joints are sitting hard. The dude who secured Finishline's exclusive on these is probably about to get fired. FNL is gonna have to discount these pretty hard to move units.

Last edited:
I asked Finishline about them going on sale and the guy said they wont go on sale for a long long time.

Last edited:
I asked Finishline about them going on sale and the guy said they wont go on sale for a long long time.

I did the same , told me it's one of there best sellers even with the 225 price tag , I was very surprised

I did the same , told me it's one of there best sellers even with the 225 price tag , I was very surprised

I doubt that highly; if they were some of the best sellers there wouldn't be a FSR still available and they wouldn't be allowing coupons when they weren't before.

You don't do that for a shoe that's flying off the shelves

I doubt that highly; if they were some of the best sellers there wouldn't be a FSR still available and they wouldn't be allowing coupons when they weren't before.

You don't do that for a shoe that's flying off the shelves

Don't kill the messenger , just what he told me , I dought it also . Probably trying build hype so I would buy

Don't kill the messenger , just what he told me , I dought it also . Probably trying build hype so I would buy

I wasn't taking shots homie, just saying. FNL knows these aren't selling that's why they are doing what they are doing. Better for us in the long run :evil:

Back
Top Bottom