Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
@ some of the responses in here...

NDC still has a size 9.5 up, but i'm skeptical about if my order will actually go through.  If I just pay using a credit card, will it get charged then reversed if the order gets canceled or do they only charge if the order goes through?  I don't want to end up copping at the mall then my order goes through and I have to either take a pair back or call nike and have them cancel...

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Copped from Eastbay.
First pair of foams. Pretty happy about it
I was pretty nervous about the quality after what I read from some of the previous posts, but seeing these pics^
they look correct to me; sigh of relief
Why cop a shoe online if you're unsure of the quality? And if you've never owned a pair to compare, what's there to be nervous about?

Sloane Kettering wrote:

smh.gif
@ some of the responses in here...

Just copped my 9.5 from NDC...Now im going to sleep. Drink in the system, my old lady waiting for me to come lay down, and copped my foams=Good night!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i just copped my pair from hohmd 2 hours ago. The only problem i have with them is that my box was torn. Nike need to step there shoe box game up.

they have that 09 shine in these pics.....
pimp.gif

Might go cop later....

8-13 on Footlocker.com

bout to get off work and scoop my pairs before i head in the crib. glad to see MJORITY of the dudes that wanted them got theirs and for the salty ones u can find these if u look hard enough. dont' be surprised if u see restocks this week either

i got mines on thursday for retail easy copp for me.can somebody tell me how much they were last year thanks

I cant beleive how crazy it has gotten for foams in 1 year. I dont remember this many people needing to line up early last year. I was able to get 2 pairs the first time around. Both for under retail shipped.

Easy cop yet again!! Dudes be sleepn on this spot hey that's makes my job easier. Anova happy foamhead lol... Seems like the hypebeast only know or think it's only two stores n whole area
frown.gif

Got my pair. It was an easy purchase. Walked into FTL at 7am out the door by 710am. Not bad of a line. People are buying 3-4 pairs I guess to resell. Oh well got my pair. They wont see the light of day till next year.

dang, was able to cop a few pairs of NDC. Surprised they actually released them exactly at midnight ET though.......................thought they would pull the same shiet they did with copper and MS VI.

Went to check out footlocker around my way before goin to work. As of 745 am NO LINE. And the eggplants are all over display on the front of the store
laugh.gif

anyone notice the picture on NDC has icey sole with no blue tint............must be the 09 pic.

Back
Top Bottom