Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Anybody know how to get glue spots off or if thats possible? I got a tiny stain on da side of my shoe. Really not noticeable so im not stressing jus wondering.

Originally Posted by omarijp

Originally Posted by pimpahoe20foe7

I love mines. Copped 3 pairs. Easily, no stress here.

damn 600+!!!!!!!!!!
Lol it's true what they say. When your in love, money don't mean a damn thing.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by hmongjordan

Went to Footaction in the Mall of America this morning and they ran out of my size. So, went to Footlocker and it was an easy pickup. Guess no one did their research. Alot of heads there, but they were picking up the Fusions.

Surprise FTL got them. Was you the only one who walked out with a pair or was everyone else going crazy for those garbage fusion?

Originally Posted by omarijp

I love mines. Copped 3 pairs. Easily, no stress here.

damn 600+!!!!!!!!!!
Lol it's true what they say. When your in love, money don't mean a damn thing.
wink.gif
I feel that. I just wish i could find a sz 13!!!!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Woke up at 10.. walked in footlocker at 1030. grabbed an 11. walked out.

no stress

No Jordan logo in Memphis = barren wasteland.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Just bought my pair from HOH, no sz 14 so I had to settle for a 13.

Did they even make 14's at all?

They should have. I remember seeing the Coppers in a size 15.

copped mine at 9am in jacksonville, fl. i bought FTA's first pair turn around to walk out and didn't even notice them on the racks. i did see those fusions though.....no.

went to a small FL but they didnt have my size.

When i had the sneaker in my hand I was not liking them. They look "Satin Purple." Happy i did not order online!

Scooped up a pair at my local spot when it opened at 10am. Hit up the gym then decided to check out FTL. Copped another pair at around 1230. Anyone in central jersey looking for a pair, FTL in woodbridge mall still had pairs left.

these seem to be sitting in Baltimore... i went in at like 11am and nobody was asking for them. Sadly enough, I could not find a 6.5 for a fellow niketalker.

But yea, purple is definitely duller, sole is icier/blueish, grooves not as deep/defined.

Will rock 2010s and keep 2009s on ice.

Copped mine at Foot Locker this morning at abt 9am....my dagummet card was triyn to play me on the first two swipes though, heart was PUMPIN'!!
laugh.gif
but aye they say 3rd x's a charm, and tht def. held true in this case....I feelin like 20 pairs of Egg's=(somewhere around a million bux or somn!?!? lol)

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

where can i copp online...looking for a size 12
everywhere online has them for above retail like 299 or something.
nike.com had them last nite but all sole out. u might have to hit up a fellow niketalker that could scoop for u
ohwell.gif

I put my pair on hold yesterday at Footlocker in Baton Rouge (Cortana Mall), sz 9.5. I get there around 7:15am, they opened around 7:45. I'm the 2nd person out of like 20 to ask for the Foams (everyone else wanted the Fusions?
sick.gif
). Anyway, the guy tells me they don't have a 9.5, only a 9 or a 10. I'm like, "I put my pair on hold yesterday?!?" Somehow, they didn't get ANY 9.5s. So, I cop the sz 10 and I'm out by like 8am. So, I guess the guy gets all the reservation cards of people who put a 9.5 on hold, cuz while I'm in line, he calls my cell to tell me that they didn't get any 9.5s in (not know that he just assisted me). I tell him, "Yeah, I know. I'm in line know getting a 10!" We both laugh and I head back to the crib.

They also had some cats from New Orleans who were waiting outside the mall before it opened asking other people what they were copping. Mostly everyone said "The Js!" They were like, "The Fusions?" And everyone was like, "Yeah!" They looking at them crazy and I'm laughing in my head. So one of them come up to me and said, "Y'all on Fusions like that?". I told him I was here for the Foams and he smiled and said, "That's what I'm talking 'bout!" He said no stores in the NO were getting them, so they had to drive to BR to cop 'em.

They also had people in the line asking me, "What are Foamposites?" A few of the ones behind me were like, "DAMN! Them shoes $200! F--- Dat!" I swear, some people in Baton Rouge don't know ++** about kicks if it ain't Jordans. But that makes it that much easier for me to cop!
roll.gif

So mad some dude camped outside of the FL near me. Not many people here are sneakerhead, this guy bought all the 8's 8.5's 9's and 10's.
Cleaned the store out Christ.
I had to backorder and get ti shipped to me from NY.

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

I put my pair on hold yesterday at Footlocker in Baton Rouge (Cortana Mall), sz 9.5. I get there around 7:15am, they opened around 7:45. I'm the 2nd person out of like 20 to ask for the Foams (everyone else wanted the Fusions?
sick.gif
). Anyway, the guy tells me they don't have a 9.5, only a 9 or a 10. I'm like, "I put my pair on hold yesterday?!?" Somehow, they didn't get ANY 9.5s. So, I cop the sz 10 and I'm out by like 8am. So, I guess the guy gets all the reservation cards of people who put a 9.5 on hold, cuz while I'm in line, he calls my cell to tell me that they didn't get any 9.5s in (not know that he just assisted me). I tell him, "Yeah, I know. I'm in line know getting a 10!" We both laugh and I head back to the crib.

They also had some cats from New Orleans who were waiting outside the mall before it opened asking other people what they were copping. Mostly everyone said "The Js!" They were like, "The Fusions?" And everyone was like, "Yeah!" They looking at them crazy and I'm laughing in my head. So one of them come up to me and said, "Y'all on Fusions like that?". I told him I was here for the Foams and he smiled and said, "That's what I'm talking 'bout!" He said no stores in the NO were getting them, so they had to drive to BR to cop 'em.

They also had people in the line asking me, "What are Foamposites?" A few of the ones behind me were like, "DAMN! Them shoes $200! F--- Dat!" I swear, some people in Baton Rouge don't know ++** about kicks if it ain't Jordans. But that makes it that much easier for me to cop!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

My local mall got both the Coppers and Eggplants full size runs @ 12oclock. Matter fact almost EVERY nike retailer in the mall were selling both colors not sold out yet. I live in NY btw.

Do I have the only mall that got a re-up on coppers @ FootLocker and stores like Jimmy Jazz.

Back
Top Bottom