Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

3 size 11, 2 size 9.5, 1 size 9 avaialbe on jimmyjazz.com

i think you can use the code "MA" for free shipping, though i am not absolutely positive on this.

Props to the heads able to get their 1st pair of Foams or Eggplants period! Looks like 2009's are superior in terms of craftmanship! Gotta love the game!

Yesss. Got a pair of 10.5 on the way from footlocker in times square. My mother is on vacation there and said she just walked in and had them. I hope you NY dudes appreciate the luxury yall have of being able to get stuff with no effort at all.

easy cop i was in and out the store this morning, got my 10.5 and the quality on these is alot better than what people are saying
pimp.gif

70f269f3b0abd781cc9572d3f7be0eda0a689b20.pjpg

Copped mine at Foot Locker this morning at abt 9am....my dagummet card was triyn to play me on the first two swipes though, heart was PUMPIN'!!
laugh.gif
but aye they say 3rd x's a charm, and tht def. held true in this case....I walked out feelin like 20 pairs of Egg's=(somewhere around a million bux or somn!?!?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

these seem to be sitting in Baltimore... i went in at like 11am and nobody was asking for them. Sadly enough, I could not find a 6.5 for a fellow niketalker.

But yea, purple is definitely duller, sole is icier/blueish, grooves not as deep/defined.

Will rock 2010s and keep 2009s on ice.

U SEEM TO BE THE CAPTIN LEADING THIS ANTI 2010 EGGS SHIP, SO LEMME ASK U A QUESTION, IF "THE PURPLE IS DULLER", & "GROOVES ARE NOT AS DEEP/DEFINED" WHY NOT PASS?????

Originally Posted by RichYung87

Originally Posted by bigj505

these seem to be sitting in Baltimore... i went in at like 11am and nobody was asking for them. Sadly enough, I could not find a 6.5 for a fellow niketalker.

But yea, purple is definitely duller, sole is icier/blueish, grooves not as deep/defined.

Will rock 2010s and keep 2009s on ice.
U SEEM TO BE THE CAPTIN LEADING THIS ANTI 2010 EGGS SHIP, SO LEMME ASK U A QUESTION, IF "THE PURPLE IS DULLER", & "GROOVES ARE NOT AS DEEP/DEFINED" WHY NOT PASS?????
ur an idiot if u think im the captain of anything u fool. u mad at my observation?

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST!

DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF ONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

Damn I called shoebiz they said some dude came in and bought all the 13's!!! asshoele

last night i breezed by 34th st ftl just to see friends and when i saw a line forming for these i LOL'ed people act like these are just now debuting. I went to 34th st around 7am to see it was a ghost town no lines at all and alot of the ftl managers thought there would be the footaction even opened at 6am only to meet around 20 people waiting for these. i think these are gonna sit for atleast a week . i got my 2 pairs no problem 152 and change for each pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

Can someone please give me the upc number on those 2010 egglants please thank you
314996 051? is that what you are looking for?
odd the 09s and 10s have the same style number
laugh.gif

It looks good guys. Too bad I can't justify getting another pair, two last year was good but, the sole looks very nice.

Naw big that's the style number the upc is on the bottom it will say upc then numbers next to it. Can I get those number please thank you

Back
Top Bottom