Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Anyone having problems with their Gold club membership on Eastbay not showing up?
This is a know issue and we are in the process of fixing it.  If you are a Gold Club member and want to place an order, just select the shipping method you want and message us with your order information.  We will adjust the shipping total on your order or refund you for the extra shipping charges you had to pay.  If you have any questions on this, just send us a message.
When you say message, do you mean PM or email?  Also, you said to select the shipping method.  Are you talking about selecting the 3 day or any shipping method.  Thanks Ray.
You can email us at Eastbay_Rep@eastbay.com or PM, whatever you prefer. Also that is correct select the 3 business day shipping that comes with the Gold Club membership and the charge that appears for shipping we will get you re-credited. 

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I never did like the gloss $&@% I ain't cop but saw em. IMO ... 2010 >> 2009
you guys aren't listening...
smh.gif

da 2010's were made ALOT cheaper......someone with a scale put both releases and weigh them.....

the quality is a lil different from previous yrs, but its not THAT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE.. i understand that dudes want to keep things the same but times do change. we wanted clear soles on the ones and nike gave that to us.. they not giving us previous quality so the question is... IS THE QUALITY THAT BAD THAT U WON'T COP ANYMORE NEW RELEASES?? I HOPE NOT
laugh.gif
... its comes down to values
smh.gif
shoes aren't that bad
wink.gif
... i wear all my foams and they all feel the same to me lol thats my 2 cents please no one take offense everyone has an opinion.

Anyone else get the backorder email from Eastbay
sick.gif
Just send me an email or PM with your order or customer number and I can check on your backorder for you.

EastbayRep - Paul

I held these in my hand today and IMO these suck compared to the 09's. It felt cheaper and lighter. They look like fake versions of eggplants you can find at the fleamarket
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

smh.gif

da 2010's were made ALOT cheaper......someone with a scale put both releases and weigh them.....
Its not gold.  weight doesn't define value.  Economics 101.  Supply and demand...market dictates value.  If people are willing to pay $200, then they are worth $200.  Plus half of you people in here aren't even going to ever wear them, as you still have your 09's "on ice"...so who cares if you have a pair of 09's or a pair of actual eggplants in a shoebox?

Originally Posted by prattn33

smh.gif

Its not gold.  weight doesn't define value.  Economics 101.  Supply and demand...market dictates value.  If people are willing to pay $200, then they are worth $200.  Plus half of you people in here aren't even going to ever wear them, as you still have your 09's "on ice"...so who cares if you have a pair of 09's or a pair of actual eggplants in a shoebox?
you summed it up perfect. Why complain so much about quality if you don't even wear them? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by prattn33

smh.gif

i CARE SO MUCH because if this is telling of future foamposites they're going to make em ALOT cheaper looking/feeling just for da sake of Mass producing em...

and that wasn't what this shoe was about.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Anyone else get the backorder email from Eastbay
sick.gif

ray said a while back that any foamposite ordered would be back ordered.
If you are referring to the Nike Foamposite 1 - Black/Eggplant (21007880) they are expected to be in stock 03/12/10.

EastbayRep - Paul     

^^fair enough, but for those that dont even wear them it is silly to %+$%* about quality, especially if you dont play in them. It's not like you need superior quality for them to hold up on a night out on the town. Even LA Gear will hold up for that.

its the same shoe released in the same color less than a year apart.....one was made in Taiwan which anyone knows produces the better shoes or harder to make ones at least...no matter what anybody says there is a difference and it is very noticeable......people are upset because this was a niche sneaker that seems to have fallen in the area of poor quality like Jordan Brand and apparently due to the same reason. Everyone likes them now and wants them. Nike is desperately CLUTCHING to 90's basketball as if they were drowning.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Held them in my hand yesterday and they are really nice. Not sure where all of you are getting this low quality garbage from. They quality is just as good as the coppers and last years eggplants. The indentations being half of a half of a half of a millimeter less indented has nothing to do with quality.
exactly.  the quality is fine...and this whole "shine" thing is a crack up.  it's just a way to get suckers to pay for overpriced '09's.  i prefer the icy blue soles of the '10's.
pimp.gif

Told yall dudes talking about im blind these are fine some dudes just love to complain im happy with my 09 and 10s
smokin.gif

I WISH PEOPLE WILL STOP SAYING THESE ARE THE SAME SHOES BECAUSE THERE NOT!!! MY GIRL WENT AND GOT ME THESE THIS SATURDAY MORN WHEN I WAS AT WORK AND THESE *$#%* ARE WACK AS $+*+ COMPARED TO THE 09'S!!! FROM THE DULL PURPLE TO THE SOLE THAT DOESNT EVEN LOOK RITE ON THESE SHOES AT ALL. AND THE FOAMPOSITE ITSELF ITS SO CHEAP!!! I TRIED TO TAKE THEM BACK BUT THEY WOULDNT LET US CAUSE OF THE DISTRICT MANAGER I WISH I NEVER SOLD MY 09
mad.gif
WHY NIKE WHY NIKE?? SO EVERYBODY THATS HAPPY TO GET THE 2010 AND THAT IS SAYING THERE JUST LIKE THE 09 THERE NOT THESE SHOULD BE SOLD FOR 75 DOLLARS IF THAT THESE ARE TRASH!! DONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE 09'S!!
mad.gif

Honestly, i prefer foamposite to be lighter. I have been wearing jordans for so long, the copper foamposite felt heavy when i started wearing them. Hopefully, the lighter eggplant means i wont have as much trouble with them. :O

Ppl need to understand that everyone likes diff things and has their own opinion. Some people like the shiny gloss of the 09s and some people dont. Some people like the tinted blue of the '10s and some people prefer the clear sole of the 09s. Im just happy I got me a pair, simple and plain.

These sneakers start out as a liquid REMEMBER, so da fact that they lighter/have shallow grooves

Means NIKE is using LESS foamposite material......I pay 200 dollars because I KNEW in da past that

I was ALWAYS getting my money's worth.....people that don't undertand are da new school noobs

That just getting into these sneakers, and never minded JB raping their retros....nah we don't rock like that

With foamposites.

These sneakers start out as a liquid REMEMBER, so da fact that they lighter/have shallow grooves

Means NIKE is using LESS foamposite material......I pay 200 dollars because I KNEW in da past that

I was ALWAYS getting my money's worth.....people that don't undertand are da new school noobs

That just getting into these sneakers, and never minded JB raping their retros....nah we don't rock like that

With foamposites.
i feel you! if i would have new these was going to look like this i would have told my girl to stay home!!

sigh, just return it mate, and if you never bought the 10s, then dont even worry about it. You got your 09s to look at and feel good about yourself.

Someone should weigh every single foamposite one release from the first royal to the 2010 eggplant.  Just to see if they all weigh the same, except the 2010 eggplant.  I have a feeling someone along the way got raped on foamposite material being less quite a while ago.

WOULD LUV 2 SEE THE COPPERS RE-RELEASE NEXT YEAR....LOL

THEN MAYBE I CAN COMPLAIN, ABOUT THE GROOVES, WEIGHT, & WHERE IT WAS MADE.......LOL

Originally Posted by RichYung87

WOULD LUV 2 SEE THE COPPERS RE-RELEASE NEXT YEAR....LOL

THEN MAYBE I CAN COMPLAIN, ABOUT THE GROOVES, WEIGHT, & WHERE IT WAS MADE.......LOL
they will be that dull dirty copper that no one wanted.

Back
Top Bottom