Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jretro23

people who ordered off NDC, anyone get a shipping confirmation yet?

C'mon son you just ordered them. Its sunday! breathe ez you should get a shipping confirmation no later than tues...

I just copped a size 12 today.........I can definatly say these are a diffrent shoe from my 09's...........I have been watching this thread since yesterday and thought people were just complaining but its real..........i compared em to my 09 ds pair and saw the diiffrence right away..lol.....i will definatly be wearing the hell out of these and keeping my 09's ds until these are done for.....If this is how nike is getting ready to kill the foams im done......I kinda knew all the hype for foams was getting ready to bring something that wasnt good.....

the one from 09 was made in taiwan and the 10 was made in china enough said
grin.gif

Lol Why so much hate on the 10's? And just cuz people dont post on this site dont mean they "jus hopped on the foam bandwagon" so shut that bullshiit up. Yall giving the people that only have the newly released foams a hard time. I got both and #%%% with'em equally. People that only have the 10's just rock'em and pay these dudes on here no mind. SMH

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

grin.gif
Zoom Kobe and most Jordans are made in China as well..so what? To be Honest I dunt trust da workers from Taiwan can make better shoes. THESE ARE NOT SAMPLES...I dunt understand why are you guys keep talking abt which one is better, 09 or 10..these are just SHOES...

p.s. SOme US MADE New Balance I purchased had even poorer Quality than those China Made..

I just don't like the light blue sole on the purple on these '10s....the way the colors clash and the dull purple
sick.gif

I'm good with my '09s tho.

went to hoh today, picked both of these up easily, should of waited and copped the dunkmans too, oh well hopefully they com in the mail soon

sepo92.jpg

Originally Posted by mikewei

grin.gif
Zoom Kobe and most Jordans are made in China as well..so what? To be Honest I dunt trust da workers from Taiwan can make better shoes. THESE ARE NOT SAMPLES...I dunt understand why are you guys keep talking abt which one is better, 09 or 10..these are just SHOES...

p.s. SOme US MADE New Balance I purchased had even poorer Quality than those China Made..
You sounded like you taking it personal.  You must be from China.

It is a known fact that China factory makes inferior Nike shoes when compared to those made in Taiwan.  Only thing China got on Taiwan is the sheer manpower meaning more output but less quality which boasts well for the general public since its more available, but doesnt sit too well with the hardcore foam heads.

In any case, I am no foam head, but when i see a pair of shoes i like, i buy them. These are still eggplants whether them foam heads like it or not. :/

Originally Posted by mikewei

grin.gif

cues:shutyogotdammitassup

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Lol Why so much hate on the 10's? And just cuz people dont post on this site dont mean they "jus hopped on the foam bandwagon" so shut that bullshiit up. Yall giving the people that only have the newly released foams a hard time. I got both and #%%% with'em equally. People that only have the 10's just rock'em and pay these dudes on here no mind. SMH
thank you

ninjahood... understand what you saying but not all of these fools ranting about how bad the 10' release are not thinking like you. a lot of these fools just want to feel their pairs are better because they got it first.

i already got my pair and i didnt get a chance to get to 09' so whatever

i was upset these weren't discounted on swoosh like the copper's were and decided to pass.  then i saw them in footlocker and decided to get them.  i kicked myself when i sold my 1st pair way back when, and couldn't pass these up.  i thought i liked the copper's more, but the purple in these says something more.  ah hell, i love em both equally.

question on the sizing:  i got em in a 13 and feel MUCH MORE comfortable than the 12 i got in the copper's.  foams must run either small, or true to sz?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2010 owners need not to get personal about us panning this release.....foamposite fans have

ALWAYS been hardcore rabid fans....we know da product we invest in, and a lot of foamposite

Fans aren't even sneaker fans...they just like da fact that these shoes are built like tanks, aren't

On every douchebagg thinking they fresh, da fanfare was something authentic.....so if we see

That they're made cheaper this time around we don't want this to be a trend. Da only time it happened

Was when da flightposites retroed, & when nike dropped da silver foam pros twice and da second release

Looked cheaper........
laugh.gif
   You know I'm not disagreeing  that  the quality is not up to par on the 2010's but I find it funny how 9 times out of 10 you justify the !*@* quality retro's Nike has pumped out <cough> tech challenge II's yet NOW since they are doing this to the Foamposite's NOW it shouldn't be a trend.......... Nike has so much heat, but they are obviously cutting corners in a MAJOR way this is nothing new its sad that its spreading across pretty much every shoe.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

2010 owners need not to get personal about us panning this release.....foamposite fans have

ALWAYS been hardcore rabid fans....we know da product we invest in, and a lot of foamposite

Fans aren't even sneaker fans...they just like da fact that these shoes are built like tanks, aren't

On every douchebagg thinking they fresh, da fanfare was something authentic.....so if we see

That they're made cheaper this time around we don't want this to be a trend. Da only time it happened

Was when da flightposites retroed, & when nike dropped da silver foam pros twice and da second release

Looked cheaper........
laugh.gif
   You know I'm not disagreeing  that  the quality is not up to par on the 2010's but I find it funny how 9 times out of 10 you justify the !*@* quality retro's Nike has pumped out <cough> tech challenge II's yet NOW since they are doing this to the Foamposite's NOW it shouldn't be a trend.......... Nike has so much heat, but they are obviously cutting corners in a MAJOR way this is nothing new its sad that its spreading across pretty much every shoe.
sad but true... sometimes, the truth hurts
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i was upset these weren't discounted on swoosh like the copper's were and decided to pass.  then i saw them in footlocker and decided to get them.  i kicked myself when i sold my 1st pair way back when, and couldn't pass these up.  i thought i liked the copper's more, but the purple in these says something more.  ah hell, i love em both equally.

question on the sizing:  i got em in a 13 and feel MUCH MORE comfortable than the 12 i got in the copper's.  foams must run either small, or true to sz?
Naw they run true to size... just need to walk around in them so they can stretch out to your feet. They are a bit cramped right out of the box.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

These sneakers start out as a liquid REMEMBER, so da fact that they lighter/have shallow grooves

Means NIKE is using LESS foamposite material......I pay 200 dollars because I KNEW in da past that

I was ALWAYS getting my money's worth.....people that don't undertand are da new school noobs

That just getting into these sneakers, and never minded JB raping their retros....nah we don't rock like that

With foamposites.
X2 
$200 Foamposite One should look like this 

$75.99 Foamposite One is this crap

Im sorry some of you payed $200 for these expecting the 09 eggplants but please dont settle and be cool with this crap nike produced this is not JB THIS IS PENNY HARDAWAY  FOAMPOSITE ONE!!
please STOP *****ing. If you don't like the shoes then I have an idea for you... DON'T BUY THEM 
roll.gif
 Nike doesnt owe you #!%% so stop acting like you slept with them last night and they forgot to call you, god dam it must be this dudes period or something cause he is is every thread whining 

i was kinda skeptical about these but i landed them for 240 shipped off ebay and i cant complain about that seeing as how im in West Virginia lol

Man, some of yall are on some little kid type sh!% "mine are better than yours". The 09's and 10's are both great shoes. Chillout.

lol @ investing in shoes. They're not to be invested in. If you're a smart cat, you sell them. Invest in property, houses, CD's, etc. SMH at some dudes being all picky and complaining about a few details. That's like saying that you don't like the tire tread on a 2010 car because the '09 version was different. I swear yo.. just wear the damn shoes or don't buy them.

Back
Top Bottom