Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

*sigh*

Gotta love good ol NT, full of flakers and people that have nothing else to do but complain about every single release that comes out

To those of you that actually bought the shoes and they have a defect, I support your complaining....You paid money for them you expect quality

To those of you that didn't buy the shoes and sit here and bash on them because "they aren't shiney enough" or "the grooves aren't deep enough", GET A LIFE. Just about as bad as the jordan brand people.
is this just a meaningless rant?
actually he gave a good overall description of this thread

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

*sigh*

Gotta love good ol NT, full of flakers and people that have nothing else to do but complain about every single release that comes out

To those of you that actually bought the shoes and they have a defect, I support your complaining....You paid money for them you expect quality

To those of you that didn't buy the shoes and sit here and bash on them because "they aren't shiney enough" or "the grooves aren't deep enough", GET A LIFE. Just about as bad as the jordan brand people.
u mean niketalk right? because this isnt the only thread where people complain about quality. guess he should go in all threads and type the same thing.
hence, its a rant that doesnt do anything for this thread.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

*sigh*

THAT IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT  IN5YEARS WHO WILL KNOW  THE  DIFFERENCE

went into scheiks(i kno i misspelled it, idk) picked up a sz 10. my first pair of foamposite 1's, inspected them, and nothing wrong. looking forward to playing in them(just not breaking them in.)

as far as the bubbles or ripples in the foam goes my 03 pair of black pros has that same problem, made in taiwan...i think it just depends on the pair...i have 6 pairs of foams some new as in coppers and eggs and some older retros and only the black pros have that bubble or ripple in the foam...i think it just depends on the pair u have

eek.gif
Huntsville received some Eggplants this week. Surprising
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

pimp.gif
93SnakedFox wrote:

2md2tf8.jpg

2ci7bl0.jpg

sick.gif

frown.gif

I come in this thread and I see all the complaint's and pay them no mind. But this pic makes me want to take mine back.
smh.gif

Foams are supposed to be damn near indestructible. I wore my 07 silver /black foams pros over 100 times. And if it wasn't for the sole damn near coming off they would look brand new.
pimp.gif

I hate to see Nike going  in this direction. I hope this is the last time they make them like this. 

i feel for this dude completely.  i had a pair of the 2009's and this is what happened to my pair. creases and messed up ridges 
frown.gif
  luckily i was able to sell that pair and use the money to get a pair of 2010's    but there seems to be some quality control issues on both the 09's and 10's.  some dude posted a pic a few months back of his 09 eggplants n they creased worse then mine.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

as far as the bubbles or ripples in the foam goes my 03 pair of black pros has that same problem, made in taiwan...i think it just depends on the pair...i have 6 pairs of foams some new as in coppers and eggs and some older retros and only the black pros have that bubble or ripple in the foam...i think it just depends on the pair u have

yup same thing on my black pair of pros from 03. Have that bubble on the side but it's nothing major. My royal pros from 02 have the same problem but its very small

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

pimp.gif
93SnakedFox wrote:

2md2tf8.jpg

2ci7bl0.jpg

sick.gif

frown.gif

I come in this thread and I see all the complaint's and pay them no mind. But this pic makes me want to take mine back.
smh.gif

Foams are supposed to be damn near indestructible. I wore my 07 silver /black foams pros over 100 times. And if it wasn't for the sole damn near coming off they would look brand new.
pimp.gif

I hate to see Nike going  in this direction. I hope this is the last time they make them like this. 

i feel for this dude completely.  i had a pair of the 2009's and this is what happened to my pair. creases and messed up ridges 
frown.gif
  luckily i was able to sell that pair and use the money to get a pair of 2010's    but there seems to be some quality control issues on both the 09's and 10's.  some dude posted a pic a few months back of his 09 eggplants n they creased worse then mine.

i bought a pair of coppers and they had the same thing.  returned them though

Alright I need your help nt. Should I return my pair of eggs and cop the dunkmans?

Since I hear that the royals are dropping later this year.
nerd.gif

What would you guys do?
*No I cannot cop both pairs.
laugh.gif

after seeing the large ventricle vein previously mentioned. i checked mine closely...right shoe perfect...left shoe some minor creasing near the outer side just above the carbon fiber plate, on the inner side.. the foam was not sealed tightly near the ankle. all quality control issues...that stem from probably a disgruntled worker. i'm glad i got my pair. all point to signs of an outlet drop in the near future. hahaah.

Originally Posted by jgoods

after seeing the large ventricle vein previously mentioned. i checked mine closely...right shoe perfect...left shoe some minor creasing near the outer side just above the carbon fiber plate, on the inner side.. the foam was not sealed tightly near the ankle. all quality control issues...that stem from probably a disgruntled worker. i'm glad i got my pair. all point to signs of an outlet drop in the near future. hahaah.

all in all these recent foamposites have had quality issues and it just isn't the 2010's the 2009's have had pairs with suspect quality also, which pisses me the hell off because if im spending $200 plus tax on a pair of shoes, im expecting a durable pair that will hold up really well for me.

Just copped my pair from local FTL. I wish I can post pics but my Internet is down therefore cannot upload. Posting on my iPhone.

its up to u man. i mean, it looks pretty good in the pics. purple isnt too outgoing but im not fashion expert. i just wear what i like.

lol at dudes needing NT approval before buying something to go with their kicks. its your money you the one wearing it hommie. f what NT thinks lol

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

lol at dudes needing NT approval before buying something to go with their kicks. its your money you the one wearing it hommie. f what NT thinks lol

and dude got one guys approval and was satisfied
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom