Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Not to mention that the basketball shoes Nike makes are originally made for 6'-7' 250+ pounders who jump in them for a living. They should be very durable. It's not crazy to think we expect it.

Originally Posted by Jonynitro

what do you guys think about this sweater ?

not to rub it in since these guys already got on you, but what is that oversize dry clean only tag on the chest? and that is a pretty purple bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

as far as the bubbles or ripples in the foam goes my 03 pair of black pros has that same problem, made in taiwan...i think it just depends on the pair...i have 6 pairs of foams some new as in coppers and eggs and some older retros and only the black pros have that bubble or ripple in the foam...i think it just depends on the pair u have

yup same thing on my black pair of pros from 03. Have that bubble on the side but it's nothing major. My royal pros from 02 have the same problem but its very small
random question, is it on the left shoe 4 urs or the right shoe?

anybodies eggplants come with a weird white dust over them. I ordered 2 pair from east bay and they both had it on it. My boy ordered a pair and his came the same way. My only guess would be dust from the paper?

Originally Posted by Timetravelinn

anybodies eggplants come with a weird white dust over them. I ordered 2 pair from east bay and they both had it on it. My boy ordered a pair and his came the same way. My only guess would be dust from the paper?

Dust from the paper, a pair of mine from last year had it.

My eggs haven't been worn yet but if the quality ain't up to par, what's the point??? That's why stop buying jays. I rather quality over quantity... If that's the case im gonna start wearing mocs and loafers full time

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I'm still seeing eggplants and coppers in stores in regular sizes. I'm surprised by this.
Co-sign!
its like that in NYC because they were re-stocked like a million times already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

My eggs haven't been worn yet but if the quality ain't up to par, what's the point??? That's why stop buying jays. I rather quality over quantity... If that's the case im gonna start wearing mocs and loafers full time

Yeah I feel you there

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Yeah I feel you there

if thats the case, why cop in the 1st place? i mean i understand you may not have known that the quality would be poor, but once you do, wouldn't you want to unload them?

DEFINITELY NOT da same.....

da 09's are showing creases that have always shown up on da bottom of foamposites after a good day's work in em...

i told ya a million times, da whole upper acts as a midsole

Originally Posted by MyFeetStank

lol at dudes needing NT approval before buying something to go with their kicks. its your money you the one wearing it hommie. f what NT thinks lol

@slone no not really I just agree with with dude my 10's are almost as nice as 09's IMO but if nike keeps slacking I will spend my money else where

@slone no not really I just agree with with dude my 10's are almost as nice as 09's IMO but if nike keeps slacking I will spend my money else where

For all the LA heads still Looking, check out the foot locker at the Beverly Center....They hav lots of sizes available

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

For all the LA heads still Looking, check out the foot locker at the Beverly Center....They hav lots of sizes available

im hoping these pairs sell, because if whateever foams the beverly center hoh and whatever other footlockers that got foams sit on the shelves most likely so cal is going to continue to get shafted on foam releases.  

if these sell well (eggplants and coppers) in the so cal stores,  theres a chance that the bev center hoh gets more then 30 pairs of the red foams while hoh harlem gets 1000 
laugh.gif
  come may.

Back
Top Bottom